matchmaker - where is she?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

paulasparky

Reaction score
ok why is it that my tamagotchi keeps growing old without meeting anyone? I have been looking out for the matchmaker but it never comes. this is the 3rd time my tamagotchi has got old. its a version 4 and I want a second - third generation ect oh its now 9 years old

Last edited by a moderator:
well, you cant get a partner before the matchmaker if you dont connect with anyone.the matchmaker should come at age 7, but it has been shown that she might not come til you are 10. if the matchmaker doesnt com, try downloading or reseting--WARNING MAY STUNT GROWTH/ LOSE ALL ITEMS FROM RESET!

well I have tried the changing the time thing but noting. Im just going to reset and start again

When the matchmaker comes, she will appear quickly with a beep. When she does, quickly hit the c button before she goes away. This is essentail for she does not stay long. Once you know what to listen for, she is actually rather easy to catch, but it took me several tries to get it right the first time.

I wouldnt reset it! Although its you're tama and you're choice! Because the tama will only come no earlier then 6 years old. And you are only nine! Thats only 3 days older! I would wait tell its atleast 12. But you're choice! lol. good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back