Matchmaker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know a few times.

3:00 PM

7:00 PM

I think it came once around 11:00 AM

That's all I know.

The matchmaker visits you at the age of 7 as late as 11 years old. Please don't be disappointed if she doesn't visit you at the age of 7. It is uncommon she gets someone at the age of 7. As I said before, she can visit as late (as reported) as 11 years old. The matchmaker usually visits me at the age of 8-10.

The matchmaker visits you at the age of 7 as late as 11 years old. Please don't be disappointed if she doesn't visit you at the age of 7. It is uncommon she gets someone at the age of 7. As I said before, she can visit as late (as reported) as 11 years old. The matchmaker usually visits me at the age of 8-10.
I know. I was actually asking for the time and not what age.

Um, the matchmaker visits me at age 6 most of the time.

All versions come at the same time. As BabyBinky33 said twice, they were looking for TIME, not AGE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back