matchmaker?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~ Magic ~

Reaction score
how do i get the matchmaker to come to my v3 tama? it is 6 years old, but i don't know if that has to do with anything... please help?

thanx

*Topic moved to 'Help for New Tamagotchi Pet Owners'*

The matchmaker comes when your tama is 6 7 or 8the matchmaker won't give you many chances for u to get married.the good thing about the matchmaker is that u get married and have babies quickly.the bad thing is it might take a while until she comes.

HOPE I HELPED

TAMA SOCCER #9

:) First time owner of a V4 and I have a problem! My little pet is now 15 years old and I have never seen the matchmaker! I do not have any mates that use Tama as well, so I cannot match with a friend! Does anyone have a hint or tip to get my Tama breeding?

There are many reasons as to why the matchmaker may have not came to your tamagotchi yet. A few of the reasons is that maybe she did come but you did not notice her coming, it is not time for your tamagotchi to get a mate yet, or you paused your tamagotchi. The matchmaker has specific time that she comes to your V3 tamagotchi. She comes at 10:30AM, 3:00PM, and 7:00PM. A trick that I do that works is to set my time one minute before those times that she comes. Then, I just wait one minute until that clock hits the time, and the matchmaker should come. If she does not come, then that clarifies to you that the matchmaker is not ready to come to your tamagotchi. She will come when your tamagotchi is around 6 and 7 of age. She will not take a visit to your tamagotchi anymore when your tamagotchi reaches the oldie form.

To Tama-Noob: I have a feeling that the matchmaker has visited your tamagotchi already but you did not notice probably. If your tamagotchi is 15 yrs of age now, I think that your tamagotchi is probably old by now and that the matchmaker will not come anymore when your tamagotchi is in oldie form.

//Tamapal3000

how do i get the matchmaker to come to my v3 tama? it is 6 years old, but i don't know if that has to do with anything... please help?
thanx
You can change the time to 10:29, wait on the "main" screen for a minute, and it'll come!

Other times to try:

7:29

2:59

And it could also come at ages 7, 8, and even 9!

mametchi :mellow:

To Tama-Noob: I have a feeling that the matchmaker has visited your tamagotchi already but you did not notice probably. If your tamagotchi is 15 yrs of age now, I think that your tamagotchi is probably old by now and  that the matchmaker will not come anymore when your tamagotchi is in oldie form.
//Tamapal3000
*sniff* Does this mean that I am going to have to let my little pet die? Or should I resign myself to hitting the reset button? I'd HATE to kill my pet, but now she's SO old and you must be right, I must have missed the matchmaker! Do you have any suggestions??

Tama-Noob

*edit*

Oopsie! Ok, so I finaly took the time to read the manual, and I guess I can wait for her to die, or reset :wacko: Such a shame! Now that I see the Matchmaker Icon in the manual, I for sure missed my chance! I wasn't sure what my Tama was doing when I saw the matchmaker, so I just waited until it left! I never thought to press a button!

Thank you for your help, cross your fingers I have better luck with my new little pet!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back