Matchmaker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crazybirds

Reaction score
How many times will the matchmaker offer a mate before she stops coming? I always accept the first mate she brings. If someone could let me know that would be great! Thanks for your time! :) :wub:

Normally she visits 9 times: at 10:30 AM, 3:00 PM, and 7:00 PM for three days, begining a couple of days after your Tamagotchi becomes an adult.

(However, you can trick her into visiting more. After she has visited once, but before your Tamagotchi turns into an oldie, set the time to 1 minute before here regular visiting time, then wait. In 1 minute she will appear.)

The Matchmaker or 'Mrs Busybody' visits three times a day (10:30am, 3:00pm and 7:00pm) She visits for about three-four days before coming a old-timer. The Matchmaker comes a few days after your tama becomes a adult.

Hope i helped, and have a great tama-talking day!!! :)

Unfortunatly no, your tama doesn't get visited by the Matchmaker if he/she is a oldie. The only way to start a new gen. is to either: reset your tamagotchi or mate your oldie with another oldie ofthe opposite gender!!!

Hope i helped, and have a great tama-talking day!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back