Matchmaker?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaluver311

Reaction score
My tama is 5 yrs old but the matchmaker isn't coming! When will she come????

On some versions she comes at 5, 6, or 7. I know for sure that the V4 is 7 years old.

Some of the times are 2:99 PM, 11:99 PM, and 6:29 PM (I'm not sure about that one). You will have to wait a minute for each one, and then she should come.

Some of the versions she says for 10 minutes, while on others she stays less than 5 seconds, such as the V4.

On some versions she comes at 5, 6, or 7. I know for sure that the V4 is 7 years old.
Some of the times are 2:99 PM, 11:99 PM, and 6:29 PM (I'm not sure about that one). You will have to wait a minute for each one, and then she should come.

Some of the versions she says for 10 minutes, while on others she stays less than 5 seconds, such as the V4.
I think TamaPatchi means 2:59 pm and 11:59 am but I could be wrong

Thanx so much! My tama is 6 now, does anyone know at what age the matchmaker comes on the v4.5!?

[SIZE=10pt]Do you mean 2:59 PM and 11:29 PM[/SIZE]

Last time the Matchmaker came on my tama, my tama was 6 and the time was 10:29. He's 6 now, and it's 3:10! Where are you, matchmaker???

The earliest the matchmaker will come on a 4.5 is 5. She varies, meaning she won't come at the same time each time you have a new tama character. One time the matchmaker came for my tama when she was five (at 6:59 PM). Then my next generation got the matchmaker at six.

On v4, the matchmaker will only stay on the screen for literally ten seconds. Be sure to catch her! It might help if the sound is on.

The matchmaker will start coming only if your Tamagotchi has been in the adult stage for 72 hours (about three days). But that's 72 hours when your Tamagotchi is not on pause.

Sometimes knowing how old your Tamagotchi was when it evolved into an adult can be a useful guide. For example, if your Tamagotchi evolved into an adult at the age of 2, then the matchmaker will come at about the age of 5 or 6. If your Tamagotchi evolved into an adult at the age of 3 then the matchmaker will come at about the age of 6 or 7. But age is only a guide and isn't that definite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back