Matchmaker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kohaku

Reaction score
Hi-hi! The matchmaker Tamagotchi lady is supposed to come and I don't know what to do! Does she just leave a baby and go, or are you allowed to choose 'cause I don't want Keiko to go to her home planet 'cause a baby came! There is exactly 2 hours and 19 minutes 'til the matchmaker lady comes, help me.

Last edited by a moderator:
From what I have read on this bulletin board about the matchmaker is that you do have the option of saying "No" to a mate and eventually, she will stop coming. She comes maybe 4 times and then your tama will grow old if it does not choose a mate to have an egg with. Good Luck!

What do you mean she dies anyways! What year does she die? I thought if you took care of them nice they never dies...

Yea well, all tamas have to go back to tamagotchi planet sometime! Do you have a V1 or V2? cuz if u have a V2 and all the secret codes, if you have al the items and the rare item, then ur sweet little keiko can be imortal! Good luck and PM me anytime!

well if your tama mates it the parent will go the the tamagotchi planet and live safely and happily. So don't worry when you lose your parent, because it is living the rest of it's life in a good place!

Hi-hi! The matchmaker Tamagotchi lady is supposed to come and I don't know what to do! Does she just leave a baby and go, or are you allowed to choose 'cause I don't want Keiko to go to her home planet 'cause a baby came! There is exactly 2 hours and 19 minutes 'til the matchmaker lady comes, help me.
The matchmaker comes 3 or 4 times. When the matchmaker comes it shows a card and the matchmaker, press B and you will see what she will mate ur tama with. You then choose yes or no. If you choose yes then ur tama will be married and have a baby. after 2 days pass, on the second day at midnight (if you stay up late till then like i did) you will see that the adult leaves to go bak to the TamaPlanet and you then take care of the baby when it wakes up (choose name, etc.).

I think that if you don't mate your tama, it will live until about 16 years of age and then pass on to his/her home planet...no matter how well you take care of her.

I forget when the matchmaker comes..but if you check out the Library section of this site, I think the times are listed in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back