Matchmaker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightningstar

Reaction score
I can't get her to come for my 6 year old V4.5! :marumimitchi: What times does she come? Help! :hitodetchi:

The matchmaker comes at the following times : 1o am , 3 pm , & 7 pm . So , you need to set the time for 9:59 am , 2:59 pm , and 6:59 pm and wait one minute. Your tama is at the right age so it should work. Good luck :ichigotchi:

I think the Matchmaker comes at 10:30am instead of 10:00am, but I'm not sure. The other times are 7:00pm and 3:00pm. Set the clock one minute before these times and then the Matchmaker will come. And the matchmaker usually comes for Tamagotchi's that are 6 years and older. Hope I helped!

I think the Matchmaker comes at 10:30am instead of 10:00am, but I'm not sure. The other times are 7:00pm and 3:00pm. Set the clock one minute before these times and then the Matchmaker will come. And the matchmaker usually comes for Tamagotchi's that are 6 years and older. Hope I helped!
Lol. That's what I said , YellowMoodtama. The problem is basically answered. :)

I've tried all of those times and she won't come. My tama is 6, turning 7 today, and evolved when she was 3! Why is she not coming??? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back