Matchmaker?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wonderjennie

Reaction score
I was wondering...does the matchmaker come at the same times on both the tamagotchi connections v1 and v2?? I have the v1 and am waiting for her to come. My tamagotchis are 6y. male and female. I'm ready for babies! Come on matchmaker!

Thanks you guys...Jennifer :chohimetchi:

I was wondering...does the matchmaker come at the same times on both the tamagotchi connections v1 and v2?? I have the v1 and am waiting for her to come. My tamagotchis are 6y. male and female. I'm ready for babies! Come on matchmaker!
Thanks you guys...Jennifer :chohimetchi:
I have conneCTion v2. On my tama, the matchmaker came at 10:30 am, 3 pm, and 7 pm. She did this at age 7-10.

If you want your tamas to have babies, since they are male and female, try connecting them and get them to have babies toghether. You may want to use the love potion when you do. If you don't already know the code for the love potion, here it is:

BCBACABA - Love potion (Honey in item list). The first time you enter the code, you get it for free. After that, you must buy it, it costs 3,000 points. Use the potion on one of them, and they should fall in love, and have babies.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( B)

ok...i am new and kinda lost here.....how do u get points??? like my tama is this one...

https://store1.yimg.com/I/cmdstore_1863_97653616

what version is that one?? what can i do with it??? and like how can i enter the codes...so ive heard of....????

BTW this is the toy describtion.......

TRANSPARENT ORANGE Tamagotchi USA Connection Virtual Pet Bandai Toy

TRANSPARENT ORANGE Tamagotchi USA Connection Virtual Pet Bandai Toy

The Tomagotchi, Tamagochi or Tomagotchi pets can communicate with each other through infrared signals, allowing them to collect friends, play games or give gifts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back