Matchmaker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what do you mean hate? if you mean, if i let my tamagotchi be paired up by the matchmaker and mate with the tama she pairs your tama ups with, will your tama hate you? then no, it wont hate you. it will be actually happy, since after it mates, it will have a baby to take care of.

Well My friend kayle didnt believe me. She thinks the matchmaker on the tamagotchi connection is answering her questions prop

:) If I breed tama's do I have to feed the egg and tama Clean its messes anything

when it is born, it is not an egg. it will be a baby, and it will stay with the parent, the one that mated. it will stay with him/her,for two nights. it will leave at the second midnight. you just feed them like normal, you dont do anything with the baby, yet. after the parent leaves, you will take care of the baby, like normal and it will grow and start the whole cycle over.

Yea My friend told me that because i just got my tamagotchi so right now it is 5 years old and its a adult with 9 training bars so i cant wait for it to have its babies with matchmaker i just want to know what matchmaker is like really like i wanna know what happens when you do it. Can someone tell me how it is when that happens?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back