Matchmaker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
u can only get the matchmaker if u r 8 9 or if your lucky 10,if your tamagotchi is 5 u can find an adult friend to connect with 50 times and u will get married,youl hav 2 wait til its 8,sorry B) mimitchi maniac

p.ssorry if i was a bit big headed,i was trying to just help,i want everyone happy here! :ph34r: :eek: :ph34r: :eek:

Unfortunately, your Tama must have been an adult for 72 unpaused hours before the Matchmaker can come. She can come at 10:30 AM, 3 PM and 7 PM. You can set the time a minute before the visiting times to get the Matchmaker, but you have to still wait.

Last edited by a moderator:
The matchmaker can come from the day you turn 5 if u have a v2 or v3. but if u pause it to much u have to wait longer for her to come!! :ph34r: :eek: B) :eek:

hope i helped!!! :ph34r:

to get the match maker to come ur tama's gotta be 6 or 7 (if ur lucky 5)

if your tama turned to an adult at 3:

when its 6 years old set the time to 6:59pm and just wait one minute and this old guy will come and give you a date and when it says love?say yes if you want a baby :mametchi:

if your tama turned to an adult at 4:

when its 7 years old set the time to 6:59pm and just wait one minute and this old guy will come and give you a date and when it says love?say yes if you want a baby

if your tama turned to an adult at 3:when its 6 years old set the time to 6:59pm and just wait one minute and this old guy will come and give you a date and when it says love?say yes if you want a baby :nazotchi:

if your tama turned to an adult at 4:

when its 7 years old set the time to 6:59pm and just wait one minute and this old guy will come and give you a date and when it says love?say yes if you want a baby
I think u mean old girl/woman. :kusatchi:

um, my tama turned into an adult when it was like 2 (i think) and my tama is now 7 and the matchmaker hasn't come...

u can only get the matchmaker if u r 8 9 or if your lucky 10,if your tamagotchi is 5 u can find an adult friend to connect with 50 times and u will get married,youl hav 2 wait til its 8,sorry :p mimitchi maniac
p.ssorry if i was a bit big headed,i was trying to just help,i want everyone happy here! :eek: :furawatchi: :( -_-
this information is inaccurate.

the matchmaker will usualy come at 6 or seven (usualy 7 max. when it has been an adult for 72 hours) at the times 10:30AM

2:30PM and 7:00PM(set the time one minute before listed times) and if old enough the matchmaker will come.

to breed them yourself you need theses requirements:

-two tamagotchi consoles

-opposite genders

-one love potion per tamagotchi

-friend list must be 2 hearts and 2 smileys(if not 4 hearts because i am not sure on this part)

-connect together

if done right they will both have hearst on their heads and they will have a baby

hope this helped,

uksana :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back