Matchmaker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Russ

Reaction score
Sorry that I had to make another topic about the matchmaker but....

My tamagotchi is 4 years old and is a adult. It turned into one when I was asleep. It was early morning. My tamagothi looks like this :mellow:

Can someone tell me how long I will have to wait for the matchmaker to come? If you need more information just ask me and I'll post it.

Thanks, Russ

get mach maker faster

if your tama turned to an adult at 3 years old:

when your tama is 6 years old set the time to 6:59pm and just wait a minute and an old guy will come and give you a date then when it says love? say yes if you a baby

if your tama turned to an adult at 4 years old:

when your tama is 7 years old set the time to 6:59pm and just wait a minute and an old guy will come and give you a date then when it says love? say yes if you a baby

get the parent out

:kusatchi:

if your tama turned to an adult at 3 years old:

when its 7 years old set the time to 11:59pm ,wait a minute your parent should be standing by the crib ,then wait 1or 2 minutes and your parent should be gone.

wake your baby by setting your time to about 11:00am and you got yourself a baby

if your tama turned to an adult at 4 years old:

when its 8 years old set the time to 11:59pm ,wait a minute your parent should be standing by the crib ,then wait 1or 2 minutes and your parent should be gone.

wake your baby by setting your time to about 11:00am and you got yourself a baby

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back