Matchmaker?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DigiFairie

Reaction score
OK, my tamagotchi became an adult in like 3 days and I was wondering if the matchmaker is EVER gonna come. Does anyone know how long it take for the matchmaker to come? and do you have to connect with someone else for the matchmaker to come??? I'm confused!!! :(

OK, my tamagotchi became an adult in like 3 days and I was wondering if the matchmaker is EVER gonna come. Does anyone know how long it take for the matchmaker to come? and do you have to connect with someone else for the matchmaker to come??? I'm confused!!! :)
The matchmaker comes at age 6-8. You do NOT have to connect with another Tama for her to come! :(

~Tama-Love~

ok. so for the mnatchmaker to come, you've gotta be at least 5 yr. old. there is no exact age when she comes, but she will be there around age 7-8. there are no tricks that ive heard of about getting the matchmaker earlier than that. hope i helped!

-SilverHanatchi

If it has been 3 unpaused days since your Tamagotchi changed into an adult, and if it has no ♥♥♥♥ (in love) level friends on the Friends list*, the MatchMaker will come. If your Tamagotchi does have a ♥♥♥♥ level friend and you do not want it to marry that friend, you must first delete that friend from the list. Select the friend, press B, you will go into Friend Stats. Now, press A. It will say PART? or DELETE?, depending on the Version. Then press A to go to YES, then B. There will be a screen saying "SURE?". Now, press A to go to YES, then B to delete that friend. Now, the MatchMaker can come. Set the time to:

10:29AM

2:59PM or

6:59PM

And wait one minute :wub: .

StarTama :wub:

Please help

My Tama is 13 year old will she ever mate. What is happening

olivia

To answer the first question:

The matchmaker will come after 24-72 (more on the 72 side) hours of being an adult.

@ Oliviawa : No. The matchmaker will not come anymore for your Tamagotchi. You have to raise your Tamagotchi as an adult, until it passes away.

//Haze

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Haze

So why did'nt the matchmaker come then. Have I done anything wrong.

Is it because my training bars have not moved?

oliviawa

this cant b reason, did u pause it a lot ?

well, does the unpaused time count for when it's sleeping?? because i had to pause it when i went to school for like 6 hours and then i play with it until it goes to sleep at 9 so which is....ummm i've been playing it for 7 hours each day pratically.

So why did'nt the matchmaker come then. Have I done anything wrong.Is it because my training bars have not moved?

oliviawa
Your Tamagotchi is 13, which means the matchmaker will not visit your Tamagotchi anymore, it is too old.

And no, it has nothing to do with your training bars :)

well, does the unpaused time count for when it's sleeping?? because i had to pause it when i went to school for like 6 hours and then i play with it until it goes to sleep at 9 so which is....ummm i've been playing it for 7 hours each day pratically
Any unpaused time counts towards the growth of your Tamagotchi.

But everytime you pause your Tamagotchi, the time doesnt count on the growth of your Tamagotchi. The time continues to go by each minute, but your Tamagotchi is paused. Meaning it doesnt grow :)

//Haze

Last edited by a moderator:
Your Tamagotchi is 13, which means the matchmaker will not visit your Tamagotchi anymore, it is too old.
thats not true

if it was paused long time, matchmaker is still about 2 come

sleeping time unpaused counts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back