matchmaker?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

how old was tama when matchmaker come to u

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogtchi94

Reaction score
:D the matchmaker won't come

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, my tama is a V4, 6 years old and the MatchMaker came today! Thats kinda weird, maybe it's some kind of glitch..

TG4E :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, my tama is a V4, 6 years old and the MatchMaker came today! Thats kinda weird, maybe it's some kind of glitch..
absolutely normal

where do u c a glitch ?

Usually,

The Matchmaker comes of the ages 5+. ( If the Matchmaker comes at 5 its very rare! It came for me at 5 once! )

Sincerely,

Pupsluv24 :pochitchi:

I let my tama grow old because the matchmaker didn't come but in the other tama I got after the 1st one died the macthmaker came. Does that make sense? :pochitchi:

Dogtchi94,

Don't worry about it at all! The matchmaker comes to many people, it's a common happening with tamas everywhere. In my opinion, it's kinda cool to have a matchmaker in the tama world, dont you think? It's also kinda funny, too. HEHEHEH. Tamas are sooo cool, soooo sweet!

~Little Miss Perfect~

PS. PM. me if you have any questions on tamas or just wanna say hi!

Don't worry. It's pretty much random when the matchmaker comes, but it's most common around 6 or 7. Before I got my V4 yesterday, the earliest my V3 got the matchmaker was 6. :)

~Spongeboby

she comes 72h after becomin adult 3 days in a row at 10.30, 15.00 and 19.00

(comes again if u change clock)

the machmaker comes when your tama is 6-9. Set your time to 6:59pm and wait a min. The machmaker should come. HURRY!!! it will only stay for 1 min.

kk445

The matchmaker usually comes at age 6 or 7, usually 6 when it's about to turn 7. It stops coming at age 10.

If you paused it, that will delay when the matchmaker visits.

Also if you pressed the reset button, the selected download, that will cancel some of your Tamagotchi's lived time, so will delay when the matchmaker visits.

IF U WANT THE MATCHMAKER TO COME JUST SET THE TIME TO 2:59P.M. THE MATCHMAKER WILL ARRIVE IN ONE MINUTE BUT U ONLY CAN DO IT IF UR TAMAGOTCHI IS 6 TWODAYS OR IF IT IS 7 :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back