Mating Between iD Melody Crown and iDL?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CuteLilChibiTama<3

Reaction score
Hey there fellow TamaTalkers :p Im not exactly new to tamas (hehe) but I am new to this concept. I have my iDL and my iD Melody Crown running at the moment, ones male (iD Melody Crown) and the iDL is female. Both tamas have "red" friendship status (the highest) and have connected over 50 times since getting "red" friendship status, both have the date place available, and the male is 5 and the female is 8, so why wont they mate. Every single time I connect they both either play a game or give a nice gift. I dont know if I'm doing something wrong or overlooking something. Can they even mate. If one of you guys could help me I would appreciate it greatly, or if this has been asked befor could you point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance :p

Infrared-wise, I believe you can only mate an iD L with another iD L. Otherwise, they'll just connect and only exchange gifts or play the connection game.

Infrared-wise, I believe you can only mate an iD L with another iD L. Otherwise, they'll just connect and only exchange gifts or play the connection game.
Aww really :( Thats a bit of a bummer as my partner was running one and I was running the other and it would of been cute for them to marry and such :p Thanks for the info darl, maybe this is an excuse for me to get another iDL haha :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back