Mating Problem......

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hech777

Reaction score
OK, so I have an adult Gozarutchi v4 and my friend has a v3 Megatchi. We both have all hearts on the friend chart. But whenever we connect, they don't mate! And we've been trying since 6 in the morning. ^_^ ;) Is it just a glitch on the v4? HELP!

Tamas have to have been an adult for at least 1 full day to mate(that means at least 4 years old for V4&V4.5, and at least 5 years old for V1,V2,&V3). Also make sure that you have one boy Tama and one girl Tama.

Hope I helped,

Memetchi Dreamer

Every time i mate a tamagotchi, i found out that they marry in a separate connection. What i mean is that when you try and mate them, you connect a lot at once. A separate connection is one around 1+hours after the "big bunch" of connection. It could be age, but im not sure cause i have mated one of my v3 wiht my brother's v2 the same day mine evovled but still....

Milliaswan

[SIZE=14pt] Well here is one thing i know for sure, they do not have o be six and/or over. mine was three when it got married. Well, dont connect for a whle, wait a day or so. dont connect for the whole afternoon. wait until the evening. borrow your firneds tama and dont connect until wayyyy later on durnign the night! (no not when they are sleeping! lol)[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
They have to be 6 or older. i had the same problem with my friend's tama... we figured it out later.

~FB~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back