mats!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The UFO takes u anywhere but it has to be an adult right? Even though it takes a lot of points to get

it!! Is the UFO A ONE RIME ITEM LIKE U CANONLY USE IT 1NCE. KA MA NA MA. TRANSLATE TAMA GOTCHI FAN!!!

GET IT TO GET HER!!! I MEEN GET IT TOGETHER!!

[SIZE=21pt] hey guys! i dont have a UFO but i heard they're so cool! i have never seen one in my shop so far and im on my 3rd generation!!! i just have to keep on looking. does anyone know what they look like because then ill know when i have one in the shop!! thanks so much! ~TamaQueen 12694 [/SIZE]
The UFO looks like a hat with a flower on top

its or tama ketai only. if you have conection/connexion buy the U.F.O. :furawatchi: :rolleyes: <_<

in the shop, does the ufo look kinda like a hat with a flower in it

? Because I thought it was just a hat and I saw it was 5000 p. and when I took it off the shop it fell asleap and when it woke up it was gone. :hitodetchi: Im confused!

my tamas are awesome, I have 16!

that is for ketiai and V.3. i no that on V.3 it can take u 2 china, switzerland,hawii chile or austrailia depending on witch 1 u bought but i dont no about ketiai... if u have 1 of these tamas BY 1 NOW!!!

I'm sorta new here. Hehe Well I've recently gotten a Tamagotchi V3, and I was just wondering about those UFO's. Is it possible that they'd appear in the shop before your tamagotchi's an adult? Or is it for adult tamagotchis only?? I'm very anxious to buy one!!

So far, haven't seen UFO in the shop after 3 generations.....dunno why......! I use V3.

a mat? ohhhhhh u mean a ticket! theres no code wait for a sale in your shop then u can by it for only1800 gotchi points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back