Matt's log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kitten944

Reaction score
:angry: Last night his parents left but he woke up just fine. :angry: He was crying when i first saw him. Hours later, he turned into a cute little marutchi!

Okay, today Matts brother, Homer, turned into a young mimitchi and soon matt will change also. i can not wait.

Yay! Matt changed! Finally... Homer, his brother, is my v1. (Matt is v2) It seems like just yesterday that Matt And homer were both babies! Actually it was... But Matt is a happy :lol:

Yay! I wokeup from my bad dream to hear the sound of matt changing to a mimitchi!!!but i'm not sure who is odler, because when I looked at homer, his brother, was already one, but i was almost positve that matt was older than homer. oh well.

Today when I was in the store, the matchmaker came for the first time. I got two girls because the "choose your tamagotchi's gender trick didnt work :puroperatchi:

Matt was a boy. I pressed B because I wanted the oppisite gender as matt. it worked. I got a cute baby girl. Then a few minutes later, The match maker came for homer(my v1). I pressed A, for same gender, but I got a girl instead! (HOMER WAS A BOY) Oh well. It's going to be sad when Homer and Matt go back to their home planet...

Latest posts

Back