Maybe a dumb question...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaTaz

Reaction score
Okay so im still awaiting the delivery of my tama's (which btw i'm SO excited about), and just now i was searching online on froogle for more tama's to buy, when i saw the tama pet replacement batteries, lithium ones... i thought that the tama's use regular AAA batteries...

Anyway, the question i so desperatly need answered...

Do tama's only use the lithium batteries, or will regular AAA batteries work too?

PLEASE i need to know, because i've NEVER seen lithium batteries around here before. (i live in SA, and we don't even have tama's here, i had to order from the US, and it would SUCK if i had to order batteries from there everytime my batteries died).

Please help :huh: :eek:

Tamas always work on lithium batteries (look in the instructions wich one you need!!). It are flat grey/steal ones, like the ones that also are in your watch and everything. You can buy them at you local drug store for example. Ask your parents where you can buy them, they will know I think.

And if they don't sell them where you live, you can buy a bunch on Ebay or something, lithium batteries don't die that fast (less than 1% per year lost).

good luck :huh: !!

The batteries that tamagotchis use are called CR2032 (3v) batteries - as Ragna says, similar to the circular, flat batteries that are used to run watches, calculators, etc.

Even if you don't have tamas in SA, I am sure that your local department stores, drug stores, DIY stores or jewellers will sell them :)

Good Luck with your new tamas :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back