Maybe ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

laney101

Reaction score
ok well ive been changing the time on my tamagotchi because i want to see what he has in the shop but ive bee nchanging it for like 6 days seeing if my pet would change into an adult but its still only 1 years old? is this stunting its growth affect?

I think so, you need to have your tamagotchi be able to grow. (you have to have it unpaused or going on regular time for atleast 10 hours a day.)

If you mean that you tried to fast forward the time 6 days, then your tama still won't turn into an adult no matter how much you change the date. (You have to wait 3 or 4 ACTUAL days)

But if you mean that it's been 6 actual days and your tama is still 1, then it's either the age counter thing is wrong, or you might have been downloading your tama, which slows down the growth process. Hope I helped! :huh:

Time Traveling doesn't work on yoru Tamagotchi, it may work on other videogames though :huh: You have to wait a full day for the growth. Let it go to sleep during the night time. I suggest you turn the sound off because you may wake up in the middle of the night of the tamagotchi beeping. Then you can wake up tomorrow and find it a toddler, teen, or an adult. If you wake up with a teenager still, then don't worry! Teenagers take about 2 days to grow into the adult stage if you take care if it right instead of pausing it during the day :(

//TamaPATCHI

Wait a Minute. Say I have it going all morning , then cahnge the time, then change it back about an hour after. Do I ahve to wait another 10 hours or whatever?

Wait a Minute. Say I have it going all morning , then cahnge the time, then change it back about an hour after. Do I ahve to wait another 10 hours or whatever?
no- changing the clock backwards and forwards doesn't put it's age back. If you have had it running for 5 hours then it will have aged 5 hours regardless of the time on the clock.

Changing the time stunts growth affect because when you have your tamagotchi on time set mode your tamagotchi is not growing because it can't beep and you can't do anything with it like feed it or play games with it when it is on time set mode. But, it won't stunt the growth alot because changing the time doesn't take long to do. I hope this answers your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back