mc Glitch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tama2130

Reaction score
since the tama go tamatown went on i started to get wierd glitches like:

1I cant MOVE!

2im invisable

3spot and mocha dont work

4my tama never got any music points from the trip to mc

5buttons on the side in the purple box dont work

6randomly loses sessions after any glitch

do you guys know how to fix

Last edited by a moderator:
since the tama go tamatown went on i started to get wierd glitches like:1I cant MOVE!

2im invisable

4my tama never got any music points from the trip to mc

5buttons on the side in the purple box dont work

6randomly loses sessions after any glitch

do you guys know how to fix
I am sorry, since MC got updated, we've been getting many glitches. :(

And that, we think that BanDai took out Mochatchi and Spotchi out of TamaTown since a LOT of people have been using it.

1. I have this problem occasionally. Usually it's because I don't have Tamatown as the open window. Click a few times and see what happens. If not, you could try updating your Flash player. That always works for me.

2. Invisible? Maybe your connection timed out and the popup didn't come up? Not much I can say about that.

3. They've been taken off the site for some strange reason for now. They might be back up when the Tama-Go comes out, but nobody knows for sure. Just be patient and see what happens.

4. I haven't used my Music Star for a while. I don't even remember if you can bring points from Tamatown to the toy. I would look up on that, I personally don't remember. Someone else here will probably know.

5. That happens to me a lot, too. Do you try to view competition rankings or see the winning CDs? That's when it does it to me. Again, Flash player.

6. If you don't move your character for some time in Music City, your connection will time out. You will still be seen, but you can't do anything until you log back in.

Hope that helps! :pochitchi:

~nicki9

I mostly agree with nicki9. I think that since MC has been updated, alot of the glitch fixing, and the things that help keep MC workig at its best were sacrificed. I updated my Adobe Flash Player, and mostly its gone back to normal.

Or try to log out and log back in again. That works for me if I log out and log back in ~ those glitches will be away for a moment. Bandai are still working on the Kuchipatchi town and the Violetchi Town that's why there might be so many glitches. It might be better when all those areas are opened.

1. I have this problem occasionally. Usually it's because I don't have Tamatown as the open window. Click a few times and see what happens. If not, you could try updating your Flash player. That always works for me.2. Invisible? Maybe your connection timed out and the popup didn't come up? Not much I can say about that.

3. They've been taken off the site for some strange reason for now. They might be back up when the Tama-Go comes out, but nobody knows for sure. Just be patient and see what happens.

4. I haven't used my Music Star for a while. I don't even remember if you can bring points from Tamatown to the toy. I would look up on that, I personally don't remember. Someone else here will probably know.

5. That happens to me a lot, too. Do you try to view competition rankings or see the winning CDs? That's when it does it to me. Again, Flash player.

6. If you don't move your character for some time in Music City, your connection will time out. You will still be seen, but you can't do anything until you log back in.

Hope that helps! :ph34r:

~nicki9
i ment music points like

original tone and rhythm

you can do that on tama go bring points back

but those points weren't the points i ment

i have the latest flash

i was moving when the went out and i said RANDOMLY

Latest posts

Back