MC item givers :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuromametchifan123

Reaction score
Have you ever gone on music city and went into someone's room to find it completely bare?Do you have a lot of points and unused items in your inventory?If you have awnsered any of these questions I have a solution...

MC item givers!!

So here's what you do...go on music city and find a room that you think needs more items or isn't decorated at all.Buy some items or give that person items that don't fit in the theme of your room!But first we need a few people to help with this project on different servers.AT LEAST 3 people on each team or server.NOT all the time or every time you get on music city or anything.Its just for fun!So we need groups...

Mametchi 1:

1)Kuromametchifan123 MC ID:pQ1384

2)loveletchifan MC ID:BI9040

3)*insert username here*MC ID:

4)*insert username here*MC ID:

Memetchi 1:

1)*insert username here*MC ID:

2)*insert username here*MC ID:

Kutchipatchi 1:

Violetchi 1:

1)*insert username here* MC ID:

Chamametchi 1:

You can have more than 3 people on each team/server.AND you can have more servers than this.This is just a start! B) So tell your friends tell your friends friends...yeah!I hope this works!I'll be joining too I'm going to start on Team/server Mametchi 1!

So copy the team list and write in your info (username and MC ID) and let's get started! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Mametchi 1:

This is a great idea!! I'll be giving items on Chamametchi Server 1!

I'll also visit Violetchi 1 from time to time.

- ♥Lovelitchi♥

cool!Thanks for helping!:)Updated list...

Have you ever gone on music city and went into someone's room to find it completely bare?Do you have a lot of points and unused items in your inventory?If you have awnsered any of these questions I have a solution...

MC item givers!!

So here's what you do...go on music city and find a room that you think needs more items or isn't decorated at all.Buy some items or give that person items that don't fit in the theme of your room!But first we need a few people to help with this project on different servers.AT LEAST 3 people on each team or server.NOT all the time or every time you get on music city or anything.Its just for fun!So we need groups...

Mametchi 1:

Memetchi 1:

Kutchipatchi 1:

Violetchi 1:

Chamametchi 1:

1)MC ID:

2)♥Lovelitchi♥MC ID:

You can have more than 3 people on each team/server.AND you can have more servers than this.This is just a start! So tell your friends tell your friends friends...yeah!I hope this works!I'll be joining too I'm going to start on Team/server Mametchi 1!

So copy the team list and write in your info (username and MC ID) and let's get started!

I'll do it to! Put me in memetchi server 1 and my mc Id is: cr2487 I would love to help!!!!

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner!I just updated the list...

cool!Thanks for helping!:)Updated list...

MC item givers!!

Mametchi 1:

Memetchi 1:

1)Planetchi248 MC ID:CR2487

Kutchipatchi 1:

Violetchi 1:

Chamametchi 1:

1)MC ID:

2)♥Lovelitchi♥MC ID:n/a

You can have more than 3 people on each team/server.AND you can have more servers than this.This is just a start! So tell your friends tell your friends friends...yeah!I hope this works!I'll be joining too I'm going to start on Team/server Mametchi 1!

So copy the team list and write in your info (username and MC ID) and let's get started!

you know what i do and what i think people should do? NEVER DISCARD ITEMS. i always give items that dont fit or are old to those who are less fortunate. JOIN ME FRIENDS :D

@Makiko Lover

Well as well as the empty rooms,I see alot with themes too.Sometimes it looks like there's something missing from the theme like for a kutchipatchi theme maybe the person doesnt have the poster?So you can buy things to fit themed rooms too. :) I'll be glad to help you on Violetchi 1 too :)

Imma buy more posters for tamas with themed rooms. I'm feeling generous today :p

Imma buy more posters for tamas with themed rooms. I'm feeling generous today :p
Hee hee me too :p I'm going on tama town now :) Oh hey!I'm PQ1384 i'm a lovelitchi :)

~~~

I think the MC item givers should come up with a signal.Like something to say with the chat thing.How about the "give" icon then the "wink" face when we see someone in the team roster. :)

Updated list...

MC item givers!!

Mametchi 1:

Memetchi 1:

1)Planetchi248 MC ID:CR2487

Kutchipatchi 1:

Violetchi 1:

1)Makiko Lover MC ID:BE2236

2)Kuromametchifan123 MC ID:pQ1384

Chamametchi 1:

1)♥Lovelitchi♥MC ID:n/a

2)*insert username here* MC ID:

Reducing for misunderstoodments I say that mametchi and violetchi are the same server. Also memetchi and chamametchi are the same server. If you login mametchi server you will meet people who has logged in violetchi, gozarutchi or masktchi server. ;)

Reducing for misunderstoodments I say that mametchi and violetchi are the same server. Also memetchi and chamametchi are the same server. If you login mametchi server you will meet people who has logged in violetchi, gozarutchi or masktchi server. ;)
Oh yeah you're right. I'll friend PQ1384 and give the signal that I'm a gift giver :)

Oh yeah you're right. I'll friend PQ1384 and give the signal that I'm a gift giver :)
Okay :)

Reducing for misunderstoodments I say that mametchi and violetchi are the same server. Also memetchi and chamametchi are the same server. If you login mametchi server you will meet people who has logged in violetchi, gozarutchi or masktchi server.
Oh I didnt know that XD I'll have switch the list around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back