Mcdonalds Milkshakes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is Mcdonalds Milkshakes meat?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Don't know

• Don't care

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I once was told that the McDonalds ice-creams were made of pig fat.

That Cochineal one is true, I read it somewhere.

Disgusting? Yeah.

I wouldn't think so. I don't taste meat or see it in a McDonalds milkshake.. but if that was true... GROSS!

I don't know but i hope there isn't

any meat in the milkshakes

I heard they had pig fat in them as well...

It's actually quite gross and the fact that someone would start a rumor that McDonalds Milkshakes have meat in them...

But I don't belive it

No way!!! Who'd want to put meat in milkshakes?! It's weird & extremely nasty. :mimitchi:

*Edited - unnecessary word extension stretching page*

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard they had pig fat in them as well...It's actually quite gross and the fact that someone would start a rumor that McDonalds Milkshakes have meat in them...

But I don't belive it
No offence, but almost everything has some form of fat in it, whether it's animal fat or trans fat.

No offence, but almost everything has some form of fat in it, whether it's animal fat or trans fat.
That's true.. however, some fats are alright in moderation whereas others will see you dead from atherosclerosis by the time you are 50 y/o. It also matters to vegans and vegetarians who choose to eat as such because of relgious other beliefs.

Having said that, the old pig fat rumour is just that... a rumour. In Australia they released a campaign to disprove all the old misconceptions that have been floating around for yonks. There is a special website for it.. which I can't find.. but I do have access to the other basics.

McDonalds Ingredient Lists (PDF File)

McDonalds Nutritional Information (PDF File)

There's a website that McDonalds made to stop rumours. I think it's www.makeupyourownmind.com.au if it's not that it's www.makeupyourmind.com.au

I think it's one of the two. Not 100% though.

There's a website that McDonalds made to stop rumours. I think it's www.makeupyourownmind.com.au if it's not that it's www.makeupyourmind.com.au
I think it's one of the two. Not 100% though.
That's the one that I was talking about..

https://www.makeupyourownmind.com.au

If you skip the intro then go to the "front counter" and then to "dairy" (which is where the soft serve machine is), you will see that they answer the old pig fat rumour.

they use bugs to make food be that color? Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! That's sick!

Oh god this makes me not like Milkshakes that much as I do, why would people want to do that anyway? xD

locky458

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back