McD's Pokemon toys

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya... They end July 7th... Someplaces might have them a few days more depending on location... Sometimes mine goes over the date or they keep them for double toy days.

I would suggest going to go get one... But I doubt Pikachu is around... Most kids ask for the one they know best and of corse.... Its Pikachu.

{...time to bring back fat pikachu if you ask me... Lol. Um.... ya. (Red/Blue/Yellow Sprites anyway... Lol, I'm kinda sick of it always being Ash's Pikachu....) }

i might be going to mcdonalds tonight, i am PRAYING for a Reshiram. and not a stupid Zoroark that i have 3 of him already (no offence to zoroark fans i like him too) but really, if i dont get a reshiram or get a under 3 toy ill be upset. because i dont want to go to ebay to by a reshiram that costs 24.99 dollars (because my mom only lets me get stuff off of ebay that is under 10 dollars) and the people at my mcdonalds sometimes slack off there work. one time someone ordered an under 3 toy and i happen to get there toy instead of pokemon. so i gave it to my cousin as a early birthday present, kinda feel bad for the little kid though.

You don't always need to keep the toy they give you. You can ask for an exchange of the toy for a different one. This late in the game... Who knows what they will have. Maybe someone here will have one and trade you for something else you have. Ya never know... I only have Oshawott still, so, I can't trade ya...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back