MCR

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like a lot of bands, but My Chemical Romance is my absolute favorite.

One of my pretty close friends got me into them, and every since I think I've been obsessed. xD

Without MCR, I actually wouldn't like many of the bands I do now, because they got me into that type of music, and that lead me to lots of other great bands.

I would be interested to see how many people in my school actually like My Chem...

I do know I got Nick to go from a Los Lonely Boys obsession to MCR in about two days. xD

I don't know, but I get the feeling I wouldn't be the way I am without their music. ^^

my favorite band =]. My bff let me borrow the black parade CD when it came out, and I liked them a lot so I bought the other CD's.

Ive liked My Chemical Romance for a long time. I love them enough to type out their whole name instead of MCR.

I love their albums I Brought You My Bullets, You brought Me Your Love and Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge. The Black Parade is cool as well, I like the whole set up of it.

I even love them enough to own the piano cd. Teenagers sounds like a Saloon song.

My favorites at the moment would be

Early Sunsets Over Monroeville

Drowning Lessons

You Know What They Do to Guys Like Us in Prison

It's Not a Fashion Statement, It's a F*cking Deathwish

Thank You for the Venom

House of Wolves

Sleep and

Disenchanted.

I HATE THEM!!!!!!!all of the songs iv herd from them r darkness darkness DARKNESS!!!!!!

-ps im my books Green Day is better lol no offence to MCR fans

I HATE THEM!!!!!!!all of the songs iv herd from them r darkness darkness DARKNESS!!!!!!

Umm...ok.

Just so you know, My Chem went on tour with them because Green Day knew that they were talented. Tre Cool wanted them to go on tour with them after he heard Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge. I believe this was in 2005 in their Austrialian Tour.

EDIT:

Oh and Self:.:pity, do you have the string quartet album as well? I wanted to get it but I don't know if it's worth it.

Gosh, and did you hear those bands that covered them in a tribute cd?? Lammme.

Last edited by a moderator:

:huh: :( :rolleyes:

Anyway I've just listened to House of wolves and decided it wasn't all that bad so the only song of theirs I don't like is "Blood". No offence but it's a bit sort of...not rocky enough for my taste (I like mad guitars). I haven't got Bullets yet because I can't find it in shops but I've got the other two albums and I'm planning to get Bullets and the new album that's coming out in 2009. I wish it would come out quicker so here's a note to My Chemical Romance: It had BETTER be good. I'm sure it will though.

Good God. I love all of those songs on Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge, and The Black Parade.

My three favorites on Three Cheers are:

Helena

I'm Not Okay (I Promise)

The Ghost of You

My several favorites on The Black Parade are:

Dead!

House of Wolves

Cancer

Welcome to the Black Parade

Blood (XDDDDD)

This Is How I Disappear

To The End

Famous Last Words

The Sharpest Lives

I Don't Love You

Did I list all the songs on the album? Darn. xD I was hoping I wasn't that obsessed.

Frank's magic trick is classic.

[SIZE=21pt] Ferard is love! [/SIZE]

Good God. I love all of those songs on Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge, and The Black Parade.My three favorites on Three Cheers are:

Helena

I'm Not Okay (I Promise)

The Ghost of You

My several favorites on The Black Parade are:

Dead!

House of Wolves

Cancer

Welcome to the Black Parade

Blood (XDDDDD)

This Is How I Disappear

To The End

Famous Last Words

The Sharpest Lives

I Don't Love You

Did I list all the songs on the album? Darn. xD I was hoping I wasn't that obsessed.

Frank's magic trick is classic.

[SIZE=21pt] Ferard is love! [/SIZE]
Heehe, To The End wasn't on TBP, it was on 3 Cheers for sweet revenge.

Unless you were talking about The End XD

The Black Parade is probably my favorite album by them. I love pretty much all of their music.

Who else has a Gerard Addiction? I think the question is, who doesnt xD.

My Chemical Romance Rockz.

Oh and Self:.:pity, do you have the string quartet album as well? I wanted to get it but I don't know if it's worth it.Gosh, and did you hear those bands that covered them in a tribute cd?? Lammme.
Unfortunatly, no. I havent heard any songs either, so im afriad your left in the dark with that one.

Oh God. That Tribute? It sucked big. Don't remind me.

The Black Parade is probably my favorite album by them. I love pretty much all of their music. Who else has a Gerard Addiction? I think the question is, who doesnt xD.

My Chemical Romance Rockz.
I technically can't, cause if I did, I would be gay, ;) He still pwns though, you can't argue about that.

I think they're due a new CD anyway, because in 2002 there was I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love

2004- Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge

2006-The Black Parade

Every two years?

YEAH, BEST BAND EVER.

MCR=LOVE
Im sick of people saying there 'Emo' :/

Actually Emo was originally screamo music, so ya.
I thought emo really was a genre by itself..And it came from bands who would have "emotional spasms" onstage. MCR, if you look at other real emo bands, do not fit.

And lol, I believe it was a while ago when emo was cool (Yes, emo was cool back, until it branced into scene) and My Chem didn't care they were emo. Hahaha.

one of my fave bands ^-^

i have 32 songs by them on my ipod
I have like fifty something pw0ned!

ANYWHO, I adore MCR They are in my opinion one of the few bands

left that don't sell out, I love that they've matured and de-mautred in a sence and

I just love evereyting about them.

I am so proud of mcr for not changing thier style after all these years (at leats not too much =3)

But bottom Line I DO ADORE M-C OF THE R

MCR=LOVE
Im sick of people saying there 'Emo' :/

Actually Emo was originally screamo music, so ya.
Its a short way of saying emoticoncore rock..

Ya know BTW...

I forgot to say, I love the video for I'm not okay.

Also, they have 53 songs, I think and I'm currently trying to get them all onto my iPod.

I'm going on a school trip for 3 days, so I'm taking my iPod with all my MCR needs, sadly, I can't get the videos. D:

Latest posts

Back