me going to get a kitten

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

anastasiyaleg

Reaction score
im going to get a girl kitten and i need help on finding a good name. it is going to be a dark color like gray, black, or gray with white stipes. i was thinking of Layla. can anyone help

Here are some names....

~Mariela

~Jaime

~Anastacia

XDD Weee!!

*Tgd*

The way I name my cats, or other animals, is by letting them go nameless for a day. During that day, I see how they act. Then, I name them based on their personality!

Like this wild baby rabbit that I saved from being killed by my kitty yesterday, I named him Trooper. Why? Because, he made it through being attacked by my kitty, and let me pick him up to examine his leg without jumping or even trying to bite. Then, I found that he had a injured leg a little bit, but we let him go in the front yard. He would hop and hop and then flip on his back because of his leg. But he kept going and going!

So what I'm saying is, name your little one by how they act after the first day. :marumimitchi:

You are very lucky!

I wish I could get a new kitty.

Well, some of my fave names are...

-Roxy

-Buttons

-Smoochie

-Smokey

-Rocky

-Pookie

-Mr.Whiskers

-Claws

Yes, some of them are pretty random.

But that's why I love 'em! :p

Have a great time with your new kitty!

-Rachel♥

Last edited by a moderator:
Damian.

I like that name. x3

Kerous [spelling?][like Care-us. xD] is also a good one.

It means grace in Greek or Hebrew, I'm not to sure which one.

i hav 3 cats called mia jezzabelle, jodie rosee and charli maggie spud i giv mi cats full names but im going to get 2 kittens and 1 wil be called sox 'n' boots and 1 caled tansia lilian i think not smokey but maybe candy or midnight but i also think buttons is cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back