:) Me happy! ♥

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lil*kitty*kat

Reaction score
I'm so happy. In about an hour or so, I'm going to pick up my best friend Melisa from the airport. She's been in Mexico for two weeks now and I really missed her...I'm so happy since she's my very best friend and I finally get to see her again.

Have you ever had a moment like this?

But I feel sorry for her cause she's gotta suffer on the plane. xD

We think the same like when I went to Europe and came back, she was so excited to see me.

No I'm usually the one that get's picked up, and I can't drive, so I don't know how that feels. It must feel cool picking your friend up from an airport and loading her with a bunch of questions. Actually unless you don't like planes being on a plane is kind of fun! :ph34r:

HoOray! We talked all the way back to her house in the van. (My dad drove us back in their van) And there was no quiet between the kids or the adults. Melly was so tanned and they were so happy but the bad part was someone broke into their hotel room and stole their DSes. And a crab died on their mom. LOL. I'm gonna see her again tomorrow and we're watching Shrek 3 on Monday since it's Victoria Day.

We're so happy to see each other. But what she didn't miss was the cold. Mexico was so nice and Canada's weather sucks. Me and Melisa kinda take turns being the one picked up from the airport. Last summer it was me and this year it was her.

I'm in such a happy mood. Melly came back and I finally was able to succeed in something I've been working on. (That's a secret for now.)

:furawatchi: :wacko: :blink: :lol: :)

Cool an ye a bit even if 1 of my frends go away I still have others so I dont seem to worry to much lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back