me? new? neverrrrrr.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

santi-

Reaction score
hey, i'm back

sort of

i'll be using this account from now and posting from time to time

i was previously x.ryancloud, Diplodocus & Neon Tiger.

yeah

did anyone miss me haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome (back) to TamaTalk, santi-. :)

Looking forward to seeing you around the site. What do you think of the site's recent upgrade?
thanks, it's kinda weird to be back - i've had an account here for like, six years or more idk.

and i'm not sure i like the new TT, but i suppose that's because i'm still used to it from 2005! i think i'll get used to it.

hmm, this place was better before

it feels like everybody's gone now, and i still can't get into chat

but yeah, this isn't blocked at school so i suppose i'll just come back for that if not anything else

hmm, this place was better before

it feels like everybody's gone now, and i still can't get into chat

but yeah, this isn't blocked at school so i suppose i'll just come back for that if not anything else
Yeah, you've gotta do that Chat request stuff, and cross you fingers that you get accepted soon enough.

The new TT is much more confusing, and it seems like everywhere you go, your being watched.

6 years ago, I loved Tamagotchis and lurked this forum all the time. I was too young to post on forums (family safety rule), and now that it's "New" and stuff, I feel like 15% of my childhood is hollow. I liked it better when it was an infamous forum that was simplistic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, and welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy it here. :)

Just so you(and anyone else) know, the forums may look different but we guides are just the same as we always have been. No more omnipresent than ever before. hehe!

Welcome back Santi-! :hanatchi:

Contributing to the risen discussion in this thread, 2005 had been a very fun time in this place! Although I had registered in 2006, I had lurked the forums as a guest a year prior to my registration. c:

If I can recall correctly, there had been much more seriousness within the atmosphere of TamaTalk, but in a positive way, and there were also much more threads which included tutorials and suggestions. I hope my mind isn't just making up memories... :huh:

One thing that I am almost certain of; there were plenty of guests and members active as opposed to present time. Looking back I definitely miss those days! :(

Oh well, the forum has changed for the better good, and I truly am proud of being a member for the past five years. c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back