Me, TamaSuperLover

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamasuperlover

Reaction score
:blink: Hello......I am tamasuperlover. The one who loves Maskitchi but has only got one.....and the wild-about-tamagotchis so-much-that-i-kissed-one-in-the-grocery store. I have already made a few posts and appeared in Tamachat. I love playing with Tamagotchis and think of the words Neopets or Giga pets a bad word to say. I have downloaded 72 (and still counting) Tamagotchi simulators. I love television and have read all the Harry Potter books. My sister has a Tamagotchi but stuffs it in her drawer and tries to break it everyday. I drop anything I'm doing when my little one needs attention, and Tamagotchi always comes first. I came here after Kat kicked me on the Social shere on mitmitchi.com. I did not even have an account! So I came here. See ya on my next post! :) :) :) :p :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: (These little guys rule.)

Hello tamasuperlover, and welcome to TamaTalk. :) I know you will love it here, all the members are super-friendly and the information found around the site helps so much. :) If you have any questions feel free to PM me. :blink:

Hello tamasuperlover, and welcome to TamaTalk. :p I know you will love it here, all the members are super-friendly and the information found around the site helps so much. :p If you have any questions feel free to PM me. :eek:
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!You are so kind!It's so great to be here...... THANK YOU!!!!! I have a website, too! www.freewebs.com/tama666 It is abadoned because of no visitors, but if enough people visit it, I may put it back up again! THANK YOU AGAIN!!! :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back