Meeep I haven't been on in 3 months.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just turned 18 and ive been going out of my mind with work...my english class is evil.
welcome back,

tamatalk's latest news: there is a new board skin!!!!!!!!! :D ;) :D :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

OMG!!!!!!!! you meep? i have not met anyone yet online or otherwise who meeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is sooooooooooooo cool! :-D d:p

Yay! You're back BlackIris! I'm glad another Guide is back. :ph34r:
We all missed you.
Yay!

Your back! I was wondering why you weren't on for so long.

It's nice to have one of the guides back!

Yet again I got really busy between college stuff, a new boyfriend, and and senior year. I'm sorry everyone!
Wow! Haven't seen you post in a long time! Welcome back, and sad to hear you won't be online as much. :ph34r:

Wow! Welcome back! Glad to hear from you! I was just thinking about you and wondering where you've been. :ph34r:

- Tama -

[SIZE=14pt] Black Iris?! Welcome back! You were/still are my favourite guide. ^.^[/SIZE] 

Regards,

DarkCore
Mine too. ^.^

- Tama -

YES! :)

I was wondering when you would come back. I was actually thinking a few days ago about you! :( I'm so glad you are back! :(

Welcome back home! :)

Yay! People missed me! I missed you guys too, but I didn't miss the drama. haha.
Of course we missed you! Your my favorite TamaGuide!

- Tama -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back