Meeting someone face 2 face

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sory of..

Dei &&I went to the same anime convention and walked by each other about 90864390472374982342357 times, but never spoke to one another.

When we logged onto Gaia we were both like,

"HOLY CRAP! I THINK I SAW YOU! SORRY I SAID NOTHING!" Then we talked about how we thought each other looked cute. :3

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I used to have dreams of meeting up with one of my freinds.

When I am older I will.But isnt it more exiting when we dont know who they are so you try and work out who?

Yes I have.

Well I knew who he was before, I just never talked to him because he was in a different grade/year.

But ever since I found him on TT, we've became good friends ^^

No, and I don't plan to anytime soon.

Unless it's Tamagirliey ;o

Well delizzle54 but she never goes on. She's one of ma besties.

I haven't met anyone else but I hope to possibly meet Trainwreck and Disenchanted when I'm 16 or 18. :D

No_Or I don't think I have? xD

If someone lives in MoVal CA then maybe we can plan something ;P

NOT!Im too young to do something like that, and Id probably be younger than the person Im meeting too.Which would be very uncomfortable xD

P.S. Im ten ;P

^ Same with my parents. They don't even approve of me being on forums. D:I almost met Crowfrost (Never Ending ABYSS) once on accident. It turns out we were at the same Warriors book signing during the fall of 2007, and we even recall seeing each other, and we sat in the same section. But we didn't realize until afterward, when I posted a topic about it. D: Garnit.

Besides that, no.
This is true :3

It was funny, because I remember you asking questions... ahah, every since we've been trying to find another one that we can both go too! lol

Well I know Gotchigirl63 she's my little cousin :furawatchi: and marissa_rocks133 is my bffl in real so I don't know if that counts but ok :p .

I want to meet a really close friend on another forum, but there are a few problems. One, my parents would never let me visit someone from the Internet that I don't know. Two, she's like, 6 years older than me. Three, even though I doubt it, I don't want to risk that she's actually some evil dude that wants to kidnap someone. Dx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back