megachi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

INUYASHAFAN

Reaction score
megachi can be a drag for first timers on the tamagotchi v3 so if you give him a teddy bear he can be easier to train and be alot cuter!!! :rolleyes:

I got a megatchi by spoiling the hell out of it. I was bored so I fed it lots and lots of snacks and played games with it constantly. Also it got at least three toothaches. It has six traing bars.

Hope it works! :rolleyes:

BOTH my sis's have a megatchi and i hope when haru grows up he wont be one. one sis has only 1 training bar and one has five bars. haru has 8 0_o

I've got a megatchi and i'm sorry but I have no Idea how to get one. :rolleyes: When I hatched my tamagotchi I got a baby girl.

when she transformed she be came a mizutamatchi,then nikatchi and alakazam at age 3 when she woke up beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep,what do you want what do you want?(I always say when it beeps).NICK!(MY BROTHER) LISSA TRANSFORMED TO AN ADULT! <_< :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :D

i got a megatchi! yup, i spoiled the heck outta it. :D waitta second.......is megatchi a secret character????? :mimitchi:

megatchis have to weigh 99 pounds AND THEY R NOT SPOILED BRATS (my neighbors are :furawatchi: lol) but I have had two megatchis and DON'T MAKE THEM LESS THAN 90 POUNDS!!!! DUSTY GOT TO BE 70 POUNDS I LEFT HIM ALONE FOR AN HOUR ON ACCIDENT AND HE DIED!!! I don't kno what it's called but it is really cute and u get it the same way ( when she gets happy she has a heart shaped mouth! if any one knos what she's called tell me.

My brother got a Megatchi first time he used his V3! I think it must be a bad character because that was before I started using TamaTalk and giving him tips ("STOP DOING THAT! IT'LL DIE!!") about caring for it. Anyway, in case you're wondering, Megatchi is a kind of ugly adult character. IT IS NOT A SECRET CHARACTER!!

StarTama :(

megatchis arent spoilt they are just needy, they need constant care, it is not how many snacks you feed it but how you treat it (letting hearts drop) they are easy to get, my 2 sisters have had megatchi 5 times between their 2 V3's. My neighbour is a tama freak and always get mimitchi or mametchi and I asked her to treat it badly and she got megatchi, it dnt matter hope i helped! :lol: ;) :D :huh: :eek: :D :unsure: :angry: :D :( :ph34r: :unsure: :unsure: :lol: B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back