megachi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
megatchis have to weigh 99 pounds AND THEY R NOT SPOILED BRATS (my neighbors are :D lol) but I have had two megatchis and DON'T MAKE THEM LESS THAN 90 POUNDS!!!! DUSTY GOT TO BE 70 POUNDS I LEFT HIM ALONE FOR AN HOUR ON ACCIDENT AND HE DIED!!! I don't kno what it's called but it is really cute and u get it the same way ( when she gets happy she has a heart shaped mouth! if any one knos what she's called tell me.
Go to tamagotchi.com and then go to characters and look for yours. :furawatchi: :lol: :D :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

I got one and I didnt treat him very well so I dont agree with the you have to spoil them alot.

I got a megatchi by spoiling the hell out of it. I was bored so I fed it lots and lots of snacks and played games with it constantly. Also it got at least three toothaches. It has six traing bars.
Hope it works! :(
I got a megatchi by spoiling the hell out of it. I was bored so I fed it lots and lots of snacks and played games with it constantly. Also it got at least three toothaches. It has six traing bars.

please dont say that bad word for all those young veiwers out there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back