Megatchi? good or bad? what's it like?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sick_nick

Reaction score
Well today when I got home from school I glanced down at my tamagotchi and realized it turned into a Megatchi! I was just wondering if anyone else has had one and what kinda charcter it is..

ya i did sorta relax on the caring this time.... but I did try my best...

Replacement for Kiwitchi or Whaletchi from v2 (ever had em before?). Kiwitchi/Whaletchi/Megatchi means in the middle care but one step to the bad side. So, not very good..

I had one of those. I didn't think I took that bad care, but I was not very fond of her. She looked like a cross between a crocodile and a librarian. With glasses. We called it the evil librarian, but it was not so bad as the next one I got, which was the frankenstien scarface one. I had to reset that one.

Now I have Pyonkotchi, which looks like Piglet from Winnie the Pooh. He at last is cute.

My sister is ALWAYS getting Megatchi on her V3! I think it is UGLY. Still, it's kinda cute. My sister had this growth:

Baby girl/boy - unknown kid - Piroriroritchi - Megatchi

She also got it from Nikatchi

Aww, poor Megatchi! They are not ugly!

Arn't they the ones that smoke? Or am i confusing them with another character?

Peace and Love

x | x | x

Hallie

There's a tamagotchi that smokes? Lol I never heard of it, but I believe you :( I had the Billotchi that looks kind of like it. Yes, they are a bit ugly, but try to look at the good things on it!

Yeah, my friend had it once. It smoked and went down the pub and drank beer! We were all really surprised when we saw it!

Yeah, my friend had it once. It smoked and went down the pub and drank beer! We were all really surprised when we saw it!
Ooh that's one bad tamagotchi! I'd give it a Time Out :huh:

I have had that one and I do not know if it is good. . .but it sure is ugly!

They wouldn't be a Tamagotchi that smokes. It's a kids' electronics.The creator wouldn't do that anyway. And what does it matter if you get an ugly tamagotchi, that would mean you don't like tamagotchis at all. So you're if you are on your 5th generation and you're just gonna reset just because it's ugly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back