Meloditchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meloditchi

Reaction score
Meloditchi is a new character that wears a black beret and a pink dress. Meloditchi has appeared on the new tamagotchi ID in November, 2010. But, other than her name and outfit any other information is not available. Meloditchi now is on the tamagotchi TV show!!! Like Lovelin, Meloditchi is a tamagotchi "celeberty". Meloditchi's first appearance on the tamagotchi TV show was on episode 48. where she helped Lovelin when there was a power cut and all the music cut off. But Lovelin was lucky, Meloditchi played her violin so Lovelin could continue to sing...

Hope u like Meloditchi too!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Uhm...Its kinda funny cause you said she will appear in November when its already December. I think MOST people already know about her and have seen her o-o

Uhm...Its kinda funny cause you said she will appear in November when its already December. I think MOST people already know about her and have seen her o-o
Sorry!!! dont worry i changed it so u can go to my profile and check it out if u want

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back