Meme Teens!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GirlzRule

Reaction score
I've been running my Tams since the beginning of August. (I ran them around December-March ish last year too) and never, once, EVER gotten a single Meme teen on my v4. Is there like special care or food or skill points?!

Of course obviously, since I want a female Meme teen, my males are always Meme teens! I'm like, ready to smash my frickin' Tama with a hammer! HELP.

I'm not sure...Try getting the '*' points up the highest with Roxie.

(It's Roxie the baby,right LOL.)

Hmm... That is strange, most people can't stop getting meme teens!

Somewhere in the reference section there's a chart to show what toddlers can eveolve into meme teens, I suggest having a look at that.

meme teens are probably populaur and such, but when you feed your tamagotchi the same foods and paly the same games it turns into the same tama each time. I don't know exactly how to get a female meme, and sorry if I can't help. But surfing on the internet for cheat codes might help. The web has a few cheats, I bet.

Keep trying!

okay 2 things:

1. Don't smash you Tamagotchis with a hammer PLEASE!

2. According to a chart i saw it depends on care level not skillz. They are ranked: SUPER GREAT OK and BAD.

try getting ok care. thats all i can say.

THNX!!!!!

TamaGripzBurritos :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back