Memetchi - Good or Bad care?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Memetchi - Good or Bad care?

• Is memetchi from good or bad care??

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Best

• Super

• Great

• Good

• OK

• Average

• Bad

• Awful

• The worst

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

princess_cleopatra

Reaction score
Hi guyz

umm is memetchi from good or bad care?? Coz i have 1 and i want 2 know how im doing?? Its a V4 has a job at the flower shop is 4/4 4 happy and hungry. was a babytchi then evolved into a putitchi then an itchigotchi and finally a memetchi. I hope that is all the details you need. Feel free to post any extra comments or tips that you want.

Thankyou very much for your reply

princess_cleopatra

Try not to get hung up on the good care/bad care thing. The only "bad characters" are the universal characters, and the only "Good characters" are the special characters that require 350 + points in their respective skill point.

Everything else isn't really good or bad - love your tam for who it is. x)

Click Here for a growth chart.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's OK, but don't be disappointed about bad care :) fat tamas rock!

On V4, you can pretty much choose which adult you get by looking at the growth chart and finding out which skill points category you need most in. :ph34r:

I've had memetchi on V2 and V3 by usually 'good care' - but it was also partly down to pure 'luck'. :ph34r:

-sk8er girl-

Mostly, there are no 'bad' characters except for universal but they have real cute characters! You mostly get characters based on your amount of skill points.

Please just love your Tama no matter how ugly it is or how terrible the character is. It doesn't really matter.

GotchiGirl96

:furawatchi: I get it but dont worry i love my tama 4 who it is!! :blink:I just wanted to see how well I am going with caring 4 my tama. Its for a very special reason.Thank-you to every1 who posted!!I really appreciate it!

Lotsaluv

princess_cleopatra

P.S.She just had a little baby boy yay!!

It should be from healthy care. It might be different on V4, but here is a V3 good/bad character list and theory chart. Hope I helped,

///Matchy :furawatchi:

Hard to believe some of the ugly tamagotchi's come from good care. However on the v4 it is replaced with a whole system of points. So Mametchi is the smartness character in the MAME, which he came from very intellgence points.

As 'Gejitchi' said, there isn't really good or bad care for your tamagotchi. It depends on the skill points. A high amount in the 'Art/Fashion' skill points will get you closer to the chance of getting a Memetchi. Anyways, Good Luck :p

//Tama*Lover

There is no bad/good character.

So does that mean i can have an overweight tamagotchi and not get a universal character?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back