Memetchi, Mametchi, and Mimitchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kaffeeklatschgirl3

Reaction score
I'm pretty good with Memetchi, I can usually remember which one it is, but I always get Mimitchi and Mametchi confused! You can't blame me, they're similar-looking tamas with almost identical names, and are both well-loved. Anyone else get two or all of these tamas confused?

I used to get them mixed-up when I was new to tamagotchis. But now I memorized that Memetchi's orange with sparkly eyes, Mametchi's yellow (to me he kinda resembles a bear o_O) and mimitchi's white with bunny ears :D

I used to always get Mimitchi and Mametchi confused. My first Tamagotchi, on my v1, was a Mametchi but I thought she was a Mimitchi.

I've seen people say something about a Hinatchi, then someone says, "Don't you mean Hidatchi?" With Hinatchi, Hanatchi and Hidatchi, it can be quite necessary to get the spelling right.

When I got my first tamagotchi I confused Mametchi and Mimitchi a lot.

if people pronounce them wrong i get confuzzled. like they say mametchi instead of memetchi. GOSH that frustrates me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back