Memetchi when connecting different versions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loona

Reaction score
Hi there,

my problem would be the following: I have a Memetchi on a Tamagotchi Connection plus, and when I connect it to my V4 and he goes to bring a present, he is not visible as a Memetchi on the V4, but as the standard supplementary character, Nazotchi. Memetchi, as far as I'm concerned, is definitely a character that is present/reachable in V4, than why doesn't he appear onscreen as he is? when I had a Mametchi on the same V4 it could go and visit the same Connection plus without problem, but looked different a bit, as there was a bit of character change in the looks of Mametchi, but still it was not Nazotchi in place of him. could you please tell me why is this happening? I would be happy to see those two together on screen, as they are twin brothers ^^

thanks in advance,

Loona

Last edited by a moderator:
It's normal, because some characters might not have been transfered to the newer version... Or the other character may not be in the previous versions of the tamagotchi.

I know this, but Memetchi is a character which appears in all the versions!!! that's why I find this rather strange :)

I think it might be because the Memetchi is a little different than the v4's. They probably enhanced it, even if it's not visible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back