Memetchi...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you think of Memetchi?

• I love her, she's cute!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • She's OK, but I prefer others more

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • She sucks.

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Seriously, what do you think of Memetchi? I know she's the main character, but I hate her because I don't get what's so great about her! Too many people seem to like her, but I think she's a bit ugly in the digital pet. Her mouth is too wide and her popularity's beginning to get on my nerves. Give me Mametchi any day; he's the best! What do you think of Memetchi?

Personally I like Memetchi much better than Mametchi.

You asked why Memetchi's so great; why is Mametchi so great? We probably feel the same way about her as you do him.

Well, that's your opinion, but please try not to be offensive. Memetchi is lots of peoples' favorite characters. I love her eyes; I think they're the best of any of the characters. And I love her hair; It's very cute the way they curl it. I really like Memetchi.

Memetchi is my favorite character, how can you hate her!?

She is so adorable! Her eyes are stars and her hair is a perfect curl. <3 The shade of orange that she is makes me happy.

Mametchi wears that weird hat, and his eyes are always looking in the wrong direction, which is kind of weird.

I don't see the point of asking for everyone else's thoughts on a favorite character if they're just going to get shot down if they happen to not be the same as yours. That's the point of an opinion: everyone has their own and the best thing to do is to respect one another's opinions, even if they don't jive with yours. No one was attacking you and your character of preference.

On a related note (and this goes out to everyone in general), if you have a certain opinion about something and would like to express it somehow, please do it in a mature, respectful, and friendly fashion. It's there in the site guidelines. I'm going to close this topic. Unless there is some sort of discussion (rather than a debate on what's better than what), might I suggest that you make a signature expressing your love for your favorite character instead? Thank you!

*closed*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back