*MemetchiLuv*'s Tama Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*MemetchiLuv*

Reaction score
For a long time, I've wanted to start a Tama log, but I never got around to it. Well, here it is.

Anyway, my current Tama is Haley. She is a Memetchi. I've been a bit neglectful of her today because I've been playing a lot of video games today. I had forgotten that I had left Haley in my bedroom. When I finally checked up on her, she had 2 empty hearts each on both hunger and happiness, and she had pooped. I cleaned her up and fed her. I didn't have time to play any games with her because I had to return to my video game, so I gave her some snacks. Now she's a bit overweight :p But I'll take care of that soon enough. Right now, Haley is brushing her teeth. She's been brushing for about 10 minutes... I guess she cares about her dental hygiene :(

Current Stats

Hungry: 4 out of 4

Happy: 4 out of 4

Training: 9 out of 9

Weight: 56 lbs.

Yesterday Mrs. Busybody paid Haley a little visit. She brought out a cute little Hanatchi to mate with. They gave birth to a baby girl who is now in my care; I fooled around with the clock. I am proud to announce the birth of Tina, who is now a female Babytchi. I'm going to try to make her a Hanatchi. I hope this time is more successful than last time with Rizzo, her grandfather.

Current Stats

Hungry: 1 out of 4

Training: 0 out of 9

Weight: 27 lbs.

Tina is a Marutchi, which I find quite odd consedering that Haley had 9 training bars, and Haley was a Kinakomotchi, but Rizzo only had 5 bars. There must be some sort of randomness to this, too... but anyway, for a Hanatchi, you must take good care of the heart needs but forget about the body needs. I think I'm doing a good job on that. I've been letting Tina beep at me for food, but been keeping her happiness full. On my first Tama connection, I had a Robotchi on my 4th generation named Sofia. Caretaking for a Hanatchi is equivalent to that of a Robotchi, so I expect good results with Tina. Tina is asleep right now. But since she turned into a toddler at 10 PM last night, I have no idea when she's going to evolve. She's sleeping next to 3 piles of poop, so I'm not expecting an Ichigotchi. But I think Hinotamatchi is much cooler anyway. I just don't know when she's going to change. We'll just have to wait and see...

Current Stats

Hungry: 1 out of 4

Training: 3 out of 9

Weight: 72 lbs... maybe Tina needs Atkins :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Tina transformed yesterday morning into a Hanatchi! I'm so happy I got what I wanted. In my entire caretaking history, I have tried 4 times to get one. My first one was with Joey. Joey turned into a Masktchi :) . My second was Marth, who ended up dead. My third was Rizzo, who turned into a Kuchipatchi, and Tina was my 4th. So Tina's been good, she hasn't been as demanding as she was as a teen. I'll be going away for a while, so I'll try to update my log as regularly as I can while I'm gone.

Current Stats

Hungry: 4 out of 4

Training: 8 out of 9

Weight: 85 lbs.

EDIT: Please delete this post! I got linked to this post from the "View New Posts" page so I didn't see the rules and I'm new to this message board.

My sincereset apologies!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back