Memoirs of a Music Star

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alicefly

Reaction score
Welcome to my new log! :lol:

For anybody who didn't read my old one, this is a continuation of 'The Life and Times of Ella Gotchi'. I made a new log because Ella now has a baby boy, and she will soon be gone, leaving me to raise the second generation of my Music Star.

To summarise the previous events, basically I got bored one afternoon and decided to treat myself to a brand new Music Star, and ever since, I've been hooked! In a nutshell, uh, eggshell:

Ella Gotchi hatched in October, 2010. The once unuassuming Hitodetchi, known for spending her days simply rolling around on the floor like some kind of idiot, eventually grew up to form a band known as 'The Beep'. You may recognise such hits as 'Push my Buttons', 'Pixel Face', and 'You Reset me on Fire'.

After making it big with a Pro Debut, and winning a First Ranking Award in Asian Music, Ella was earning big money, and spent her days splashing out on expensive desserts, accessories, and even a Standard Car.

But was it all too much, too fast for this rising star?

As the whirlwind life of fame and fortune began to take its toll on the adult Mimitchi, her fans witnessed her gaining weight, and her talent for (somehow) playing Asian Music with an accordion slipped. At the decline of her career, she weighed 66lb, and was forced to spend her time working off the fat (somewhat ironically) at the local cake factory. Finally, aged 9, she reached her goal weight of 40lb (click here to see shocking before and after photos!)

As a Dango Obatchi, it seemed that Ella's chance for happiness had all but vanished, along with her youth. Then one day, a knock on the door from Kuromametchi led to marriage, and the birth of their son, who cannot be named for legal reasons.

In all seriousness though, I do need to think of a name for the new baby, whose antics will be recorded in this log for your perusal. I hope you enjoy it. Just a quick warning however; expect some rambling <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
Ella's Age: 10

The parents are still here. I think Dango Obatchi and Kuromametchi having a baby is just weird lol, but that's just me!

My sister glanced at my Tamagotchi last night and said 'why does that poo have a face?!' XD She thought the baby was a poo :furawatchi: Well, I still think it's cute.

Oh, and he has a name now. Thanks to repeat offender for giving me the idea! I'm going to name him Sushi, although technically he should be named Suishi the Second, or Sushi II, since it was named after one of Repeat's Tamas.

Maybe I could go even more creative! Hmm... Sushi Strikes Back, Sushi; the Sequal, uh, The SUSHINATOR! :furawatchi:

Sushi is actually a really appropriate name, since Tamagotchis come from Japan and are shaped like an egg, i.e. food. I imagine if someone was to eat a Petitchi, it would taste like sushi. Are Tamagotchi edible? Kuchipatchi looks like he might taste good with hoy sin sauce and pancakes > :D Crispypatchi!

...I'm so hungry right now...

Tama: Sushi

Generation: 2

Type: Petitchi

I woke up this morning and poor little Sushi was crying for his Mum. I'm not sure why; she was a pretty scary Mum, but even so, the little blob immediately started beeping away for my attention and so I came to his rescue!

It's nice to be able to feed him Baby Food, especially since his thoughtful mother left him 0p out of the MILLIONS SHE EARNED! Typical celebrity Mum :D I'm just glad I remembered to buy a ton of food before she left!

I am going to try and learn from my previous mistakes, however, and try not to overfeed little Sushi. Ella became waaaaay fat because I fed her snacks instead of playing games with her when I was at work, and then I never did anything to help her lose the weight. I'll make sure Sushi doesn't end up the same way :D

So I've pretty much just been playing the Music Block game so far. I find it's the least noisy (I don't like to turn the sound off on my Music Star because of the button sensitivity issues it has; the sound is useful for knowing whether each press has registered) and least tedious of the three games you have access to during the Petitchi stage.

In fact, I think the games on the Music Star in general are way too easy. The Sing A Song and Music Notes games provide no level of challenge at all, and feel like a chore to play, so I generally try to avoid them unless I really need the skill points. Music Block is okay, but there seems to be only 3 or 4 patterns that the blocks take, and it's becoming quite predictable now.

And another thing! Are the sounds that the blocks make when you jump on them supposed to make a tune? It almost seems like that's the idea they were going for, but the way I jump on them, it just sounds like my sister's piano playing; a random selection of notes. I'm convinced that if I jump in them in a certain order I can make a tune! Maybe that's why I like this game the best :p

The next thing I felt the need to do was try and get rid of that awful Accordion, but alas, it seems that the Accordion is Sushi's favourite instrument too *sigh*. I did a little experiment with the toys too so that I could establish which one is his favourite, and it turns out he likes the Laptop better than the Mirror. I wouldn't like the Mirror either if I looked like a poo with a face, but that's just me ;)

Type: Kuchitamatchi

Just an update now that our little Sushi has finally begun to grow. You'll be pleased to know that he no-longer looks like a currant, and has traded half his body mass for a pair of ENORMOUS LIPS.

Seriously. Forget growing arms, or legs. Who needs them when you're being waited on hand and foot? The bigger the lips, the more scones you can stuff into them. Don't get me wrong, I do love Sushi very much, but wow. His body is just one enormous gaping mouth. Yikes!

He's very cute though! And I definately commend him on having the ability to play musical instruments and operate a toy camera with no hands. He's like some kind of genius. Can you imagine playing Music Blocks with no arms or legs? How does that even work?!

Aaaanyway, this was just supposed to be a quick update, so I'll babble on some more tomorrow :blink:

Though I would like to say thank you to everyone who sent me a message because they liked my log- I really appreciate that you took the time to do that :D Thank you!

Type: Kikitchi

Well, our favourite little scone-muncher has stayed true to form and evolved once more into an equally adorable (yet still totally rediculous) bundle of pixels. And although he no-longer has lips that would frighten Angelina Jolie, he now has an enormous pair of ears instead :p I guess that there will be a point in his life when he'll just have to accept that he will never be sexy XD

So Sushi Wooshie went back to school today for some more quality education (read: Jump Rope, with adult supervision no less. Ah. Regulated fun. The best kind ¬_¬) but I haven't had the band event yet, so he's still a solo-accordion player. Following in Mummy's footsteps. Naww.

Actually, Ella did drop by earlier today to bestow the gift of beef unto her offspring.

Beef.

Still waiting on those million sof Gotchi Points Sushi deserves in inheritance :p I wonder what Dango Obatchi Ella is spending her money on back on Tamagotchi Planet. Maybe a new perm, some more doilies. A new tea cosy?

If you think about it, Tamagotchis as a species make lousy parents. Perhaps that's why we have to raise them. The loveable little freeloaders :p Of course we don't mind- me and Sushi have loads of fun together :) I can't wait to see what his band mates will look like ^-^

I wonder what I should name the band...

Type: Kikitchi

O Sushi

O Sushi

My dear Tamagotchi

Sometimes you’re sweet

And yet sometimes you’re not-chi

Why did you beep in my handbag this morning?

When you knew very well, as I’d given you warning;

A meeting at work is a serious thing-

And certainly never the best time to sing.

I’ve paused you today

But it’s for your own good

Now Sushi stay quiet

And Sushi be good.

Latest posts

Back