MeowChi/PuppyChi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SailorRosette

Reaction score
Okay... I just noticed something. I consider both to be a cousin of a tamagotchi. Why isn't there a section for them? I figure we can't have a section for each and every digital pet/ cousin out there. I know. But just a thought really.

OTHERWISE. Talk about them with me. I'm bored!

They are made buy Tiger Electronics. Once you look at them you might reconize them if you were around in 2000. These guys danced, Made sounds, did funny things with their eyes... all sorts of stuff. These were many children's favorite toys for a while. They were avaliable with many different colors. Dogs, Cats, and Birds The bird was called a Chirpy-Chi.

Poo-Chi image

Meow-Chi Image

Chirpy-Chi Image

PuppyChi/PooChi

KittenChi/MeowChi

BirdChi/ChirpyChi

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a dinochi. It was the little t-rex, and it was absolutely adorable. I lost the food for it after a while though...

I think know what one you are taing about. If its the one I'm thinking of, its an updated version. You can buy a magnet... I don't know what works best but sometimes mine responds to a magnet...

They were SUPER rare for a while... I got one on a pre-order Poo-chi and found the Meow-Chi... I had to have it.

Latest posts

Back