Merry Christmas Tamatalk!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn’t planning on receiving this Christmas, but rather giving to the homeless shelters. <_< I was shocked to see quite a few presents under my little Christmas tree... I got two V4's and an MP3 player, ( a very nice one I have been saving up for years.) The rest were miner things, but still greatly appreciated. :mimitchi:

//Tama-Love

Wow!

Now its almost 2007! Woo!

I forgot to say that I got DDR and my mom forgot to give my brother's and I a presents, we got the Guitar Heroes 2. I'm not a big fan of it, I like DDR way better. :D

This week my brother is getting the WII when they are up and running again, and I'm going to get Sims 2 Pets, oh boy! I can't wait! Well anywho I know its a little late again, but Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

-NINJA

Happy New Year

Christmas was great this year. :huh:

We all woke up at 8:30a.m.(later than usual on Christmas) and my boyfriend, mom, dad, and brother and I first went through the candy in our stockings. I purchased and filled a stocking for my guy on Christmas Eve and he didn't know it. ^_^ Then, we gave our animals all of their presents before doing ours.

I gave:

Mom:

*2 pairs of beautiful earrings

*really cute kitty-print pajamas from Victoria's and matching slippers

*a Santa Claus figurine(she collects them each Christmas

*$50 Macy's gift card

*a few other things

Dad:

*Three Nike hoodies, differet colors

*A pair of new tennis shoes

*he's tough to buy for

Brother:

*A new thermal Billabong shirt

*Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2 PS2 game, he likes to shoot virtual animals :D

Boyfriend:

*A matching super-soft polar fleece robe and lounge pants set in grey with black bears on it(the least old man-ish one)

*a Kansas University super-soft polar fleece-ish blanket( he LOVES KU things)

*KU thermal and longsleeved shirts

*Trinity Blood 3

*Japan and Starry Night V3s

* a pair of candy cane boxers/sleep shorts that came with a Santa hat :D Couldn't resist a little humor

* and a few other things

*his ULTIMATE present was a 44 inch long authentically handcrafted Samurai sword with dragons on the handle. He LOVES Samurai anything, and he loved this present so much!

I received from my family:

*DS lite Coral Pink(yay!)

*Pokemon Blue Rescue, Pokemon Ranger, and Pokemon Emerald(triple yay!)

*some great BeBe clothes and Japanese Cherry Blossom perfume from Bath & Body Works

*Bride and Prejudice DVD

*a very rare V3 color I just happened to find at KMart-plain matte black with pinkish-reddish crackle and buttons. Never seen it before or since

*a white Morino and a Brown Morino. Now I have all three colors!

*beautiful authentic Chinese porcelain pottery from my friend from Beijing who sells his wares at a Chinese market over here

*some great insect biology and identification books

*an RC tarantula

*perhaps my ultimate present was the life-size cardboard cutout of Steve Irwin holding an alligator. I saw it and really wanted it to put with my reptiles. :p

From my boyfriend:

*a red Chibi Tamagotchi(japanese Mini)

*Japan V3

*Union Jack V3 Connexion

* Tamagotchi calendar from Japan. So cute!!

*Two virtual pet beetles he found when he was in Taiwan. The egg case is actually a big beetle, very realistic!!!

*some dance movies

*Bride and Prejudice movie soundtrack!

*Poseidon Whale Shark Beanie Baby

*new Pokemon movie we watched together(we're both in our 20's but often act like big kids! hehe)

*new collector's edition complete Pokedex

*the ultimate present was a book called rainforest. It is a big book filled with the MOST beautiful rainforest animal photography I have ever seen! :eek: I saw it when we were out together weeks ago and I loved it. Didn't think he remembered!! ;)

I got lots of amazing things this year, and I had the best time with him and my family. :p :)

HA

I woke up at 4 because I had to blow my nose,stupid cold. Then I went to my sister(20)and we both fell asleep until like 8am and then we went to my bro(18)

I got my main present but I knew what It was .... Horse riding lessons. tres expencive

I got an Mp3 player form my brother

an adopt a panda from my sister

Chocolate.

Money. ( for extra lessons)

DDR Ulramix 4 and another Dance mat

verious other things

Can't be botherd to listb them all!!! !!!!!!!!

Glad everyone had a safe and happy holiday

This xmas has been the first one I've not been really excited about. I'm so phyced about the lessons tho

I love riding so much I go to the barn where my bff keeps her horse neerly every day and ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

What I wanted was a Tamagotchi V4, but they were sold out :mellow: So I'm getting one in January. So what I got was some really pretty blue yarn, a knitting book (I like knitting :blink: ) and a Journal. For my birthday (December 31) I would like to get my ears pierced ;) Then I'd like to get those beautiful Origami Crane earrings from Japan ;) I saw them in a Japanese store, they're so beautiful -faints-
-kuchipatchi-
WHAT ...there's a V4 WOW I'M WAY BEHIND IN THIS STUFF!!!!!!!! I don't really wnat one but can someone direct me to a topic with all the details/what are the fetures?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back