Mesu and Osu!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry! I've been a bit busy lately and haven't really had the time to take pictures. But I did take this one a few days ago:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v188/ric...Tamagotchis.jpg

Those are all my current tamagotchis (though my Connections have turned into Kuchipatchi and Memetchi). Mesu and Osu are still teens, and I'm hoping they'll change today. I can't wait to see what adults they turn into! I haven't had to discipline them lately, so I'm happy about that...It's always so sad to see the hammer :[

Rico, I started the two different osuchi's last week, one including the blue "test-model" osuchi. I neglected them both (by lack of time), the "regular" clear one died within two days, but the test-model kept running. Eventually it died after 5 days, I wonder if this also is a difference in the programming, but to find that out I would have to treat them both exactly the same way.

I so want a tama Osu and Mesu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant wait for some on ebay.....

OMG!!!! RICO. CAN U PLZ TELL ME IF YOU NEED TO HAVE MATCHING COLORS TO MATE THEM...?

I think what he means is can the different colored male and female mate. Like could a green mate with a pink

I think what he means is can the different colored male and female mate. Like could a green mate with a pink
Ohw! Well, I would think so, they all use the same electronics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just as long as you have an Osu and a Mesu.

They do not have to be a matching color pair. :blink:

Please make a log i really want to know the entire process EVERYTHING! i love these little fellows I ADORE them send pics. when possible THANK YOU!

:angry: chris

Please make a log i really want to know the entire process EVERYTHING! i love these little fellows I ADORE them send pics. when possible THANK YOU!
chris
I agree! i think you should post more pics :eek: Mesu and Osu are so cute!!!! B)

Try "mesuchi" "osuchi" "mesutchi" and "osutchi." Also, Jason's Store gets them in once in a while, and he is a good person to work with: https://stores.ebay.com/Jasons-Store_Tamago...displayZ2QQtZkm
thanx but now that my mom saw the prices she said no :ph34r: *In thought bubble:Cheapskape*She thought they would cost about 18.00 or 21.00 plus shipping and handling Oh well I'll have to do it my self *goes through closet and brings out the good old piggy bank* AHHHH there we go Ill get enough in a month or two.

Umm,.....i want a Mesu/Osu tamagotchis. But i 1st have to get mum and dad tp let me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back