Mesutchi/Osutchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should I buy a Mesu/Osu pair?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• What's Osu/Mesu?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ellyria

Reaction score
Anyone here own a Mesu/Osu pair? Was thinking about buying a pair but since the new tamagotchis have the mating option now, it seems kind of pointless. The Mesu/Osu characters look so cute though.

Yes! they are realy cute! imust admit!!! Where are u buyig it from...tell me i wont a pair! lol

I'd say they are worth having.

It's been about two years since I've played with mine but they are very nice!!

Just be very careful when you mate them. If they come apart during the process, that pair may never be able to mate again. I have no idea why. You will have to replace one of them in that case. I've never had a problem though.

Yes! they are realy cute! imust admit!!! Where are u buyig it from...tell me i wont a pair! lol
Tamenagerie.com sells them for $75 per pair. I've also seen them on ebay ranging from $30-$50 per pair.

Just be very careful when you mate them. If they come apart during the process, that pair may never be able to mate again. I have no idea why. You will have to replace one of them in that case. I've never had a problem though.
Erm... the pair as in the characters themselves? Or the actual mesu/osu pair?

Last edited by a moderator:
Osutchi and Mesutchi are basically a pair of mating Tamagotchis that came out in Japan about 7 years ago. Osutchi is the male Tamagotchi and Mesutchi is the female. The tops open up so you can connect the two and mate them. Apparently they have more characters than the new tamagotchis.

kool..Thanks I never knew about that. I am guessing these would be more expenisive then? How do U get them? Im sure they do not sell them here.

Read a few posts up. I did mention how much they were going for presently and where you can find them.

I just bought a whole bunch of pink and blue osutchi/mesutchi (mint on card) and probably are going to resell them on Ebay soon! (for about $35,- per pair)

You just bought them? Recently? Where and how much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back