Metal Detectors

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Violetchilluvr3

Reaction score
So I was at the fair yesterday and I snuck my V4 without my parents knowing (hehe) and they had metal detectors 'cause I guess people try to bring pocketknives or something. o_O I was about to walk through when I told my parents to go first and put my Tama on the side. I'd prefer not to do this if I could just keep my Tama in my pocket. Will it set off the alarm? (I also know that magnets can erase all the data... will M.D.s do that, too?)

I know people how have taken their tamas to airports and not had a problem with the dector.

Maybe just take it out and show it to whomever is watching the MD?

I think I've been through a Metal Detector at my library b4 and my tamas were in my pockets. The only thing that happened was that there was a feint high pitched sound going off whenever I went through it. It sorta sounded like a dog whistle, but more annoying. xD

Once, I brought my v4 through a metal detector and the v4 got sort of glitchy. I looked into it (by opening the tama) and for some reason, the wire on the very right wasn't connected. (I don't recomend trying that.) When I connected it, the tama worked perfectly! Honestly, I don't know if the metal detector had anything to do with it.

That high pitched sound was the alarm. It was probably the keychain if you have one.

Hope I helped!

~Zack

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back