Metroid Prime Trilogy Wii

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

warriorcat_girl

Reaction score
Hahaha, I just got the Trilogy for my birthday last week and I'm having a lot of fun with this game. =) I've never actually owned a FPS or FPA game before, and at first, I squeaked every time something jumped out to attack me. But now, I'm used to it, keep my cool and BOOM! Shoot them. I'm still in Chozo's ruins and have already dealt with that armored beetle, wasp swarm machine thingy surrounded by toxic water, and the fire drone.

Anyone else play?

Yes!! 8D

My brother got obsessed with the Metroid series, so I couldn't help but try some of the games. If you have the Metroid Prime Trilogy, that means that you have the version where it's all Wii controls, right? I'm currently playing the original for GameCube. Since I don't have a GameCube, I play it on the Wii. But you have to buy a GameCube controller for it to work.

I forget where I am... Hmm. I haven't played in quite a while. Metroid games are indeed creepy and can definitely make you jump a lot. x3 But they're so adventurous and great. <3

I can't wait for the new Metroid: Other M to come out. O8

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol seeing as I am not far into the first game yet, I'm probably going to take a looong time with the Trilogy before I think about getting Metroid: Other M. Not that I won't get it, I just got to deal with the whole Trilogy first! <_<

Yes, I remember when I first saw the parasite queen (first boss you fight) and I was like "Ohhhhh CRUD." But it's fun once you learn to jump less. :D

Oh my gosh. When I got to the Parasite Queen, I was home alone. And it was like 4:00 pm. My heart was going crazy because I knew that the boss was there soon because I'd seen my brother play that part. So I was all scared and those dead Space Pirates were attempting to shoot me. I was like shaking. xDDD

But that's what makes those games so fun. I've also played 2 of the smaller console games. Metroid Zero Mission, and Metroid Fusion. I didn't finish Fusion, though. ._.

I wish they still produced Metroid games for the DS. =( For the good ones I've seen online, they're not produced anymore so I would have to save up like $100 to get a copy...I think I'd rather just use that money for my upcoming DSi XL. ;) I'mma be getting bronze by the way!

/latereplierislate

Yeah, I think the most recent Metroid game for DS was Metroid Prime: Hunters. I understand it's pretty difficult, though. You have to use the stylus, and the buttons. Phew!

I was playing Metroid Prime the day before yesterday! :D

I have Metriod Prime for GC but I haven't played it yet. I recently discovered it was in my video game cabinet and I don't remember ever getting it. But I've heard it's good, and I have it, so I really want to play it soon. Hey, summer's coming up, so I'll have plenty of time to play video games (when I could be outside enjoying the beautiful weather, lol). No, I don't spend all my summer time playing video games, don't worry. *rollseyes*

Whoops, I haven't posted here in a while! Anyways, 1) Not getting an XL, going to wait for 3DS or get a PS2. And 2) I got Metroid Prime: Hunters for $20 used at GameStop. :D I tried playing it though...IT'S SO HARD! The Wii game's easier than that! And the only way to save is at your ship (and we all know how far from your ship you can get). Not to mention that the time I ALMOST finished the level, there was, of course, a timer to when the station would blow up or summat, then I try to find my way through AFAP, THEN I run into MORE aliens or robots to deal with, THEN I'm stuck in a room full of some nasty other thingies trying to kill me, THEN I have to watch the timer her 00:00:00 before I can get to my ship. >< I may just sell the game even if I don't get paid much because I like the Wii version MUCH more.

Oh wow, I haven't played the Wii version in way over a month. :( But hey, maybe in the summer! :p

I have Metriod Prime for GC but I haven't played it yet. I recently discovered it was in my video game cabinet and I don't remember ever getting it. But I've heard it's good, and I have it, so I really want to play it soon. Hey, summer's coming up, so I'll have plenty of time to play video games (when I could be outside enjoying the beautiful weather, lol). No, I don't spend all my summer time playing video games, don't worry. *rollseyes*
Paisssssslyyyyy. You have to play it. So amazing. <3

Warrior (lol what can I call you?)- Yeah, I hear it's really hard. ><

I was playing Metroid Prime the other day. I'm so not far. xD I really need to progress in that game. It's so creepy, though. o:

Paisssssslyyyyy. You have to play it. So amazing. <3
Warrior (lol what can I call you?)- Yeah, I hear it's really hard. ><

I was playing Metroid Prime the other day. I'm so not far. xD I really need to progress in that game. It's so creepy, though. o:
Haha, I'm probably only about 6% or 7% into the thing. XD But I love it. :( I guess it's kinda creepy, but I'm mostly used to it. Like I might jerkjump (haha, new combo word!) backwards on my seat a bit when something leaps out at me or I'm like "Shooooot!" when I fall into toxic water and gotta get out FAST---otherwise, I'm having fun. :kusatchi: I decided to use a walkthrough now though because I got stuck at one part and didn't know what to do. >< So that's good.

Yeah, my item collecting percentage is so small right now. ;P It is definitely fun. It's creepy at some parts, but that's what makes it interesting. The Space Pirates freak me out. Are you at that part in the game yet? Where are you currently?

Lol, sometimes people are like, "You like Metroid? What's that?" And I'll say something like, "Well there's this lady and she's like a bounty hunter. She's in space and she shoots stuff and all that." They're always like, "Man, that's nerdy." Sure it sounds nerdy, but it's so amazing. :3 The music, the storyline, graphics, gameplay, gah! <3~

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I'm in Chozo's Ruins or summat. Been stuck there for a few months. XD But then again, I haven't played it all too much either. Been channeling my energy into 358/2 Days. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back