Mew Project 2- Tokyo Mew Mew Role Play

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
'' SORRY SORRY SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!''Tsuki cried.

'' Get to work or else....'' Kitsune mumbled.

''Okay!'' She said.

Tsuki quickly started to walk up to each table asking what they wanted. Tsuki approached Hikari throwing the orders in her face.

Quickly handing over a vinilla shake, she then started to get in deep conversation with Hikari.

''So, have you had weird fox ears pop onto your head? Well I have, so I cover them up with my hoodie. Oh! And did you notice that you have a strange cat tail hanging on your bottom. Isn't that strange? Huh? Huh?HUH!!?Tsuki yelled in Hikari's face as if she was a wax figure.''ARE YOU EVEN ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????''Tsuki screamed.

(Accepted. ^_^ Glad you're back! It's kind of hard to run a role play with 2 people. -.-)

Hikari stared at Tsuki, surprised at the sudden outburst.

"Aaaahhhh.... hi?" she said nervously.

She then turned around to see, yes, the tail.

Oooh boy. O_O; This is gonna be a looonnnggg day.

She shoved the tail back into her skirt.

"Ahahahahaa.... so, what were you saying?" she asked.

Pretend I fought with you and I'm hurt on the ground. :D

Yuna woke up, and realized that Tsuki and Hikari were talking.

"W-what happened?" She asked confusedly.

'' YOU LITTLE CAT BOTTOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!'' Tsuki yelled at Hikari. ''DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW WEIRD YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!?''

(Um... wait. What? How could you have fought with us when we haven't even transformed yet? And have you ever watched or read any of the Tokyo Mew Mew series before?)

Hikari got mad. All of this girl's screaming was hurting her new very sensitive cat ears.

All right, if that's how you want it... Hikari snapped.

"OKAY YES I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED OKAY?! I CAN'T CALL YOU COMPLETELY NORMAL EITHER, BUSHY TAIL!!! YOU'VE ALSO GOT FOX EARS STICKING OUT OF YOUR HEAD! SO WE'RE IN THE SAME BOAT! AND STOP CALLING ME-" Hikari drew in a breath. "CAT BOTTOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed.

''Sorry...... I guess you don't want me here.............'' Tsuki said sadly.

Tsuki ran out of the door and took off her hood. '' We're in the same boat.......'' Tsuki said softly. '' Same boat.....''

Tsuki didn't even want to see the girl's face again. Never ever again.

It was still raining when Tsuki got home. It certenly fit her emotions right now.

When she was inside she punched her fox ears down and stuffed her fox tail under her seat.

She grabbed herself a plate of cookies and some milk.

When she was down with her snack she went into a nice relaxing bath.

She didn't care that her fox ears and tail were still there because, no matter what she did they woudn't go away.

Tsuki got into her lavender robe and headed down the hall when......

''KYYYYAAA!! SOMEBODY HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!''

Tsuki hadn't noticed that a cat had followed her home along with an ailen parasight which, had turned the cat into a chirema anima.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hikari watched as the girl ran off.

Geez, talk about overreacting. Hikari thought. She was really ticking me off, screaming like that.... still, maybe I was a little rough on her.

Hikari sighed and grabbed a vanilla shake, not really bothering to work at the cafe like she was supposed to.

In her 10th slurp of the shake, Hikari jolted.

What...? What's this feeling?

Her cat ears flattened against her blonde hair, her tail twitched. She stood up abruptly, knocking over her chair and, sadly, her little shake.

I don't know why, but I just... I just feel like I need to check on the girl, Tsuki.

Hikari ran out of the doors of the pink cafe, leaving poor Kitsune with dozens of teenage girls screaming at him to take their order and leaving the last of the vanilla shake dripping to the floor.

Hikari ran through the streets lightning fast. The only thing she could feel was the pounding of her heart. The only sound was the drumming of her feet as they splashed through the puddles. Hikari blinked away the raindrops as they came crashing into her eyes. Some unknown force was compelling her to race to a house, a purple one in an unfamiliar street. She slammed the door open to see a giant cat-like monster in front of her, and Tsuki's terrified face as she gaped at it.

"Oh... my... gosh," Hikari gasped.

''HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'' Tsuki screamed as tears fell down her face and the chirima anima inched closer.... and closer.....

Hikari looked around. She knew she had to help, but how? Acting fast, she ran into the kitchen, which was just around the corner, and grabbed a stool.

Swinging it high over her head, she brought it down upon the monster's back.

"HYAAAAAHHHH!!!!!"

Hikari's facial expression went like this: O_O' as she sweatdropped. The stool broke right in half, but apparently had an effect on the monster. It turned around and clawed at her uniform, tearing the golden sash. Hikari fell back into a corner. She was cornered. The monster came even closer, going to finish her off.

"Kyaaaa!!!!" she screamed.

No! NO! This is it! I'm going to die!

Then, Hikari had a sudden feeling. It was like the one that had drawn her to Tsuki's house, but stronger. Words began to come out of her mouth without control.

"Mew Mew Melon Metamorphose!" she called out.

Hikari's body was engulfed in a strange orange light. Her hair flew out behind her. She wrapped her arms around her body, curled up her feet, and then uncoiled, revealing her new clothes. An orange sleeveless dress with a puffy skirt had appeared on her body. In a poof, black fringe appeared around the top edge of the dress. Arm bands of the matching color and fringe appeared on her arms, and a garter in the same design. Bright orange boots coming up to her ankle materialized, and as they did, her little cat-tail aquired a bowtie. Orange ribbons sprouted from the top of her head, and a necklace with a charm sprouted on her neck. She ended her spinning transformation in a heroic pose; her hands on her hips.

"Whaaaaaaatttt?!" she cried as she looked down at her new outfit.

Tsuki soon felt the same feeling.She suddenly said....

'' Mew Mew Blueberry Metamorphase!''

A lavender light surrounded her as a blue mini-skirt appeared and a blue sleeveless shirt.Fox ears appeared that had purple bows on them. And a fox tail with the same colored bow as the ones on her ears. Black gloves and blue and purple armbands appeared.And a same colored legband.

Then she finished with a heroic pose of herself flippin g her hair with her legs crossed.

'' Huh?''She said.

Hikari watched as Tsuki transformed in the same strange light before her eyes.

"I don't know, Tsuki-chan!" she screamed.

The monster leered at them.

What do I do what do I do what do I do?! Huh? Words are coming to me?

Hikari stretched her hand outwards. "Watermelon Wand!" she chanted.

In a flash of orange light, a wand colored the same as a watermelon with long ribbons drifting from a bow tied to it.

"Eeeh??" Hikari said, puzzled. "What am I supposed to do with this?!"

Tsuki felt strange words coming out of her mouth too!

''Silver blueberry Meditation!''Tsuki said.

A blue light soared around Tsuki and ten it charged out at the monster, destroying it.

Tsuki gasped at what she had just done.

''Wow.'' she replied softly.

"Oh, what, so I'm supposed to attack with this? Uh, okay..." Hikari said, a tremble in her voice.

She thrust it in front of her. "Umm... Whazam! Abracadabra? Ya...?"

These common magic word apparently had no effect on the monster, credited with the fact as it slashed at Hikari, knocking her across the room.

Suddenly words popped into Hikari's mind. She somehow balanced the wand on the tip of her index finger. "Melon Medley!!!" she called. A huge burst of red and green light errupted from the ribbons of the wand, making Hikari dig the heels of her boots into the tile floor. It engulfed the giant monster, and it disappeared, just leaving a small squiggly tissue looking random thing floating from it.

Hikari walked over to Tsuki.

"Um...." she looked down at her boots, remembering how she made Tsuki run away in the first place. "S-sorry!" she cried, her eyes shutting and tears forming in them. "I was really confused and I didn't know what was going on and now this eyaahah!!!" she burst into tears.

Tsuki relized that she hadn't defeated the monster at all.

"It's okay!"Tsuki said to Hikari. "Want to be friends?"asked Tsuki holding out a hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back