Mice

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fuzzy-girl3847

Reaction score
Alright I need some info quick I need to no if this is a good diet for my mouse

Chopped carrot

Sunflower seeds

Oats

That's all if u don't think his is good can u plz tell some cheap diets for mice as I don't like using Packet mixes from the pet store they are to expensive and don't have enough good stuff for my mice as I want

That's a good start, but also add in things for protein like a good quality dry cat/dog food, nuts(not too many though, they might get fat), other dry cereals for grains and variety. That will be a very good mix for their base diet. They can have almost anything you eat, though, EXCEPT for things containing caffeine, chocolate or fizz(like soda pop). Oh, don't give them apple seeds/fruit pits either, as they can contain small amounts of toxins that can be very dangerous. The fruit itself, though, is very good for them in moderation.

Why is this on Tamatalk? A mouse forum is a way better option and you'll have a better chance just reading forum posts rather than posting and waiting for a reply. The reply might even come from somebody who knows nothing about mice but is assuming. But if you want people who know about mice....

https://forum.thefunmouse.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back