Michael Jackson died?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Michael Jackson....

I had just walked into the front room when the news broke, and I just sat down and watched with this blank shock.

I was such a fan of his. And he was such a legend, I couldnt believe it.

They say stars fall in threes, but I never thought it would be him.

He was such an icon, and he had such talent.

He was like a music industry god, and then he was gone, just like that.

Now everyone is talking about it, and I think its terrible how so many people are just remembering him by his trials and blowing off his death like it was nothing, like he deserved. He was innocent of those, and people are just ignorant if thats all they see him as, and that he shouldnt be remembered as the idol he was because of this. Its like people dont care at all, and it shocks me. Its not like I worship him or want people to say all good of him, but...

Have some respect for the dead. Take into account who this was.

Rip MJ, the king of pop.

Rest in peace, free of all these peoples judgement.

Last edited by a moderator:
Michael Jackson....I had just walked into the front room when the news broke, and I just sat down and watched with this blank shock.

Now everyone is talking about it, and I think its terrible how so many people are just remembering him by his trials and blowing off his death like it was nothing, like he deserved. He was innocent of those, and people are just ignorant if thats all they see him as, and that he shouldnt be remembered as the idol he was because of this. Its like people dont care at all, and it shocks me. Its not like I worship him or want people to say all good of him, but...

Rip MJ, the king of pop.

Rest in peace, fee of all these peoples judgement.
Very well put. I agree completely with you.

Michael Jackson....I had just walked into the front room when the news broke, and I just sat down and watched with this blank shock.

Now everyone is talking about it, and I think its terrible how so many people are just remembering him by his trials and blowing off his death like it was nothing, like he deserved. He was innocent of those, and people are just ignorant  if thats all they see him as, and that he shouldnt be remembered as the idol he was because of this. Its like people dont care at all, and it shocks me. Its not like I worship him or want people to say all good of him, but...

Rip MJ, the king of pop.

Rest in peace, fee of all these peoples judgement.
thank you- somebody who pointed out he was ruled innocent.

the whole trial was just an angry dad trying to get revenge at MJ because his son preferred the singer over his own father.

it was just a thing of jealousy, and the dad wanted MJ's money.

well, i think thats what happened

Rip MJ, the king of pop.

Rest in peace, free of all these peoples judgement.
I agree.

No matter what he did, guilty or innocent of those things, remember who we're talking about. He was an icon, a legend.

ive heard his name before,didnt listen to his music that much.

but whoa having him die whas unexpected! :(

[SIZE=9pt]I swear all three of them are going to pop out of nowhere soon and be like, "Just kidding!" [/SIZE]

No. I'm only joking.

I couldn't believe he died. It was so weird; I came downstairs this morning and my mum was sitting on the sofa watching the news, so I was about to walk out and she was like, "Michael Jackson died."

To someone I can't remember: Uhh, not all people made fun of him. Don't go making such general comments.

And 118 are apparently being very brutal with their MJ jokes. Making some crap about not having to have to worry about him being black or white, he's dead now and *stuff* like that. Not funny, 118. Really not funny.

I just didn't expect it, I really liked his music, some of his songs were so powerful.

</3

Woah.

I always just had this mindset in my head. "Michael Jackson is a big rich celebrity person. He's always there."

And now he's not, and it's kind of sad, because he had a messed up life. And although I can't forgive some of the stuff he did, fame can really get to a person. Especially on that level.

My reaction to when my mum told me he died was priceless.

Me: *listening to my MP3*

Mum: Michael Jackson Died

Me: *WTFOMG face* *sarcasticly* Oh, that's nice.

Me: *thinking* WTF! HE CAN'T BE DEAD!

awkward......

thank you- somebody who pointed out he was ruled innocent.the whole trial was just an  angry dad trying to get revenge at MJ because his son preferred the singer over his own father.

it was just a thing of jealousy, and the dad wanted MJ's money.
Well, when you're rich you can get an excellent lawyer that can save your butt in almost anything. I'm not saying he wasn't innocent, but people still believe that he did. A lot of other famous ppl who've been accused of something have gone out the same way, innocent.. even though people are sure they're guilty.

He might not have done it, but I still believe that he did.. but I'd rather remember him as the King of Pop, a legend, put all the bad stuff aside because he died and he deserves our respect because he was so talented. RIP.. again ;P

edit- @ Rianbow-monkey: he was ound dead in his home around 12:30.. dunno when he actually died.

What Really Annoys me, About all this. Is that Everyone Seems to Concentrate on the bad things MJ has DoneSeriously Guys. Grow up. Do You really think the King of Pop would want to be Remembered for Molesting a kid? Sure, Molesting Kids is Bad, But This isn't about that. Its about the Death of an Icon. If I've ever Done anything Bad, and I died, I'd rather be remembered for the Positive. No. I'm pretty sure Music was his Life. So instead of remembering the Negative, Remember the Positive. He was a Great Entertainer.

As Soon As I found out [My Brother phoned my Mom and told her, So She told Me, I went on IMDB.com and Checked]

R.I.P Micheal Jackson

A Music Icon, A Legend. The King of Pop. <3

This Death is going to be as Big of a Deal as Elvis, or John Lennon, or Whoever else. And He'll Deserve it <3 R.I.P MJ!

--

Also, He Died the Same Day Farrah Fawcet did. The only Difference, I think people were kind of expecting Farrah's Death, You Know, because of her Cancer. But Even with MJ's Health Problems, I don't think anyone was really ready for this.
But we can't just ignore the fact that he did them.

He had many choices in his life.

Some good, some bad.

But, he'll be remembered for both.

MJ used to live in his own Neverland. In Neverland you don't age or die.

Recently MJ had to sell Neverland due to money issues.

Anyone else find this ironic?

^^ Yes, yes I do.

I'm so slow. I only learned today that Michael wanted to be Peter Pan during his 40's, and his mind sorta aged back to a 10 year old's.

I'm currently watching this huge 90min tribute for him. They're playing all his big hits, and just going through his whole life. Though isn't every channel and radio station?

I couldn't find ACID's post, but I agree with her when she said "What Really Annoys me, About all this. Is that Everyone Seems to Concentrate on the bad things MJ has Done

Seriously Guys. Grow up. Do You really think the King of Pop would want to be Remembered for Molesting a kid? Sure, Molesting Kids is Bad, But This isn't about that. Its about the Death of an Icon. If I've ever Done anything Bad, and I died, I'd rather be remembered for the Positive. No. I'm pretty sure Music was his Life. So instead of remembering the Negative, Remember the Positive. He was a Great Entertainer." Completely.

Latest posts

Back